How To Make An AQWorlds Trainer (Tuts 1-4)
Hey guys,
Since @zerobrium removed his video tutorials on how to create an AQWorlds trainer - I put this together. Plus people asked for it.
It's not the best, but it's all there really is right now - I wrote all of this JUST NOW. It's just one day's work, so feel free to insult me.
I know I'm not supposed to be acting against AE in any way, but the way I see it, this is already common knowledge and it's not
going to affect AE any more than current pre-made trainers are. My aim in making this is for some people to find a passion for Flash (like I did) and create cool stuff, whether related to AQWorlds or not, in the future.
The tutorial is very basic so far - if it receives popular demand, I will happily expand it. But I've got more important stuff to do than this shit right now
Sorry if parts of it are sloppy, you can ask as many questions as you want.
Don't know if PDF's need virus scans, but here you go anyway. (1 | 2)
Oliboli8769
Since @zerobrium removed his video tutorials on how to create an AQWorlds trainer - I put this together. Plus people asked for it.
It's not the best, but it's all there really is right now - I wrote all of this JUST NOW. It's just one day's work, so feel free to insult me.
I know I'm not supposed to be acting against AE in any way, but the way I see it, this is already common knowledge and it's not
going to affect AE any more than current pre-made trainers are. My aim in making this is for some people to find a passion for Flash (like I did) and create cool stuff, whether related to AQWorlds or not, in the future.
The tutorial is very basic so far - if it receives popular demand, I will happily expand it. But I've got more important stuff to do than this shit right now
Sorry if parts of it are sloppy, you can ask as many questions as you want.Don't know if PDF's need virus scans, but here you go anyway. (1 | 2)
Oliboli8769




