DetectedCSGOSKINS CS:GO External [ESP V2]

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
CSGOSKINS CS:GO External [ESP V2]
CSGOSKINS CS:GO External [ESP V2]



ONLY RUNS ON FULL SCREEN WINDOWED!!
and it may flash alot so try setting your fps to 60!


Current status: UNDETECTED

Requirements:
 
spoiler

.NET Framework 2.0 - 4.0
CS:GO



tested on:
 
spoiler

Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit


Download:
 
spoiler

Download is down below.



Virus scan of .rar:



CREDITS

 
SPOILER


@Bayley_LOL on helping me with some of the code





ESP V2_mpgh.net.rar20 KB · 929 downloads Clean
Looks neat, video pictures though?
Quote Originally Posted by SinKilla View Post
Looks neat, video pictures though?
unfortunately my Computer can not take a video or screenshot the hacks under fullscreen windowed mode or else my PC will break so Sorry I couldn't get any of it! If someone tested it out and sent me a pic I would upload it on here and give them credit aswell!
Quote Originally Posted by dager140 View Post
I want to download how?
@dager140 wait for @Color to approve it and then you can use it
. @csgoskins
The scans you have are of v1, need scans of v2. Also you need screenshots no matter the cause.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
. @csgoskins
The scans you have are of v1, need scans of v2. Also you need screenshots no matter the cause.
Sorry, @Color the virus scans have been updated and could you please remove the comments up to mine when I helped the last member Thanks!
//Approved
i can c the overlay but esp doesnt work 4 me


P.S. > cmon man u forget dat is F2 4 turn it ON lol
works


All Press F2 to activate ESP

omg F3 is a crosshair




IMHO This is worse than the ESP v1 by nbkburns and P7 so itz yr choice
MSVCR120D.DLL is missing when I try to run it. I already have it though...
Quote Originally Posted by KingOfPDX503 View Post
MSVCR120D.DLL is missing when I try to run it. I already have it though...
weird, i have no any errors. it works. just blinkin
Missing MSVCP120D.DLL :P

Thanks for upload but it won't work >.<
Quote Originally Posted by gerard358 View Post
Missing MSVCR120D.DLL :P

Thanks for upload but it won't work >.<
try to download it and put dat dll into cheat dir or install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Fix for the dll errors here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=871450
It flickers on and off, its not that good but it works.
thanks I go test
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?