WTSSE'ING Lenovo Products For 30% Of It's Price!!! Unique and Unsaturated!!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
SE'ING Lenovo Products For 30% Of It's Price!!! Unique and Unsaturated!!
Hello, MPG Members.
I know, i know that i'm a new member, but that doesn't make me untrusted, just fesh meat.
I'm offering you a new service.
We have been experimenting with my friend for the past two months and we're able to get any Lenovo products straight to the address you provide!
T.O.S
1. If the service takes longer than two weeks - we refund.
2. If we fail, we refund completely
3. You pay half of the price at the start, and half after got the tracking.
4. The package is being send either through FedEx Or RoyalMail
Price : 30% Of any item

P.M Me for details and skype!
So that i could protect myself from scammers.
I will post some proof after three days, when my laptop comes.
vouch copy?¿
Not doing, se takes two weeks and much work. unless the first one for 10%
Can you drop me a message regarding your skype? I'm quite interested.
Be careful. This is via the developers loaner program. I will put money on you getting billed.
We've learned from that lesson. You just don't need to send it as your name.
Quote Originally Posted by SeniorMan View Post
We've learned from that lesson. You just don't need to send it as your name.
Address still will be billed. Use a drop or don't bother imo

But yeah, let's see someone do a vouch.
I'm waiting for a trusted vouch, Good luck getting one.
Yea man i wouldent buy unless you have vouches
Then gonna have to wait for someone to buy service
Quote Originally Posted by SeniorMan View Post
Then gonna have to wait for someone to buy service
It is quite suspicious and sketchy that you are refusing to give a vouch to confirm your service. But oh well, It is none of my problem.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?