ExclamationDoes any one have a DEcomplier

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Does any one have a DEcomplier
does anyone? let me know, i have already looked for one
Why would you want to decompile something? Are you a loser who wants to learn shit by taking someone else's work?
Quote Originally Posted by Synns View Post
Why would you want to decompile something? Are you a loser who wants to learn shit by taking someone else's work?
you seem to like flamming

noob

all i can say is learn to code and GTFO Queer
well if u coded something ur self im pretty sure u dont need a decompiler, unless u wanna steal someone else's work, which is not really good
Wow calm down guys. There is no such thing as a decompiler. The only kind of decompiler is an ASM "decompiler", but most people would just call that a debugger. Many competent coders use OllyDebug all the time. It's an excellent tool for "decompiling" programs that you otherwise couldn't get the source for.
It comes out as Win32 asm code and then hackers/crackers use that information to make hacks to alter the program to do what they want.

But there's no such thing as a decompiler that would decompile something into any language more advanced then asm. At least I think there isn't.... If it is I bet it's not free o_O.
I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL ANYTHING. I WAS just wondering. CALM DOWN.
call me a choobie, but wats asm
assembly = asm.
assembly is the lowest language, that people can program in. It's also called machine language. However there are many different kinds of assembly code for many different kinds of computers (calculators, cellphones, computers)

Whenever I mention asm I'm talking about Win32 asm, which is the assembly code for Windows 32 bit OS
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
assembly = asm.
assembly is the lowest language, that people can program in. It's also called machine language. However there are many different kinds of assembly code for many different kinds of computers (calculators, cellphones, computers)

Whenever I mention asm I'm talking about Win32 asm, which is the assembly code for Windows 32 bit OS
ASM and Machine language are a bit different as my understanding. Machine Language is lower than ASM.

EDIT!: Also, Hex-rays is a good .exe to ASM decompiler if you'd like a peek at it. It points out addresses and such so it's kinda helpful. If you understand ASM it's even more helpful. Hex-rays 1.0 floats around as a torrent somewhere, while Hex-rays 1.1 is under a 2300 dollar license, so I BELIEVE it decomps to a high lvl language.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us