CoolAll DLC batch file (EU)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
All DLC batch file (EU)
So I saw some people had problems installing all the DLC for Tom Clancy's ghost Recon Phantoms using This Guide
so heres a simpler Method:
1. open Notepad
2.Paste this code:
 
Code

Code:
echo Press Any Key...
 pause>nul
 start steam://install/317452/
 start steam://install/317451/
 start steam://install/317450/
 start steam://install/317455/
 start steam://install/317454/
 start steam://install/317453/
 start steam://install/315907/
 start steam://install/315909/
 start steam://install/315908/

3. Save as "something.bat" Note: .bat is important, everything before .bat does not matter.
4. open your freshly Coded Batch file,
5. Press any Key,
6. Click "install" and then when an error pops up "Cancel installation"
7. Repeat steps 4-7 until no installation window will pop...
8. And yer done.
Enjoy!
Thanks ! It works
This guide is also valid for NA DLCs .
(Just change the DLCs from EU to NA)
How can we tell that it worked?

EDIT: Nevermind, worked perfectly!
Awww your sig got me again
Do you want me to make one for NA?
Here NA, since i switched from EU to NA because of ban:
 
Code

Code:
echo Press Any Key...
 pause>nul
 start steam://install/317463/
 start steam://install/317464/
 start steam://install/317465/
 start steam://install/315917/
 start steam://install/315918/
 start steam://install/315919/
 start steam://install/317460/
 start steam://install/317461/
 start steam://install/317462/
+1 For u man. And one more question is there any variants to get this 6000 GP or Collectors pack dlc EU ?
Quote Originally Posted by BloodNickel View Post
+1 For u man. And one more question is there any variants to get this 6000 GP or Collectors pack dlc EU ?
you can't get if for free, you need to purchase it. it's on sale.
cleaner version

Code:
echo off
title DLC Installer ver 3.0
REM Installation batch from edo2220 on MPGH.net

:MENU
echo 1: EU's DLC
echo 2: NA's DLC
echo 3: Quit

choice /C:123 /M "choose your shit:"
if errorlevel 3 call exit
if errorlevel 2 goto NA
if errorlevel 1 goto EU

:EU
echo Installing EU's DLC
 start /wait steam://install/317452/
 start /wait steam://install/317451/
 start /wait steam://install/317450/
 start /wait steam://install/317455/
 start /wait steam://install/317454/
 start /wait steam://install/317453/
 start /wait steam://install/315907/
 start /wait steam://install/315909/
 start /wait steam://install/315908/
goto exit

:NA
echo Installing NA's DLC
start /wait steam://install/317463/
start /wait steam://install/317464/
start /wait steam://install/317465/
start /wait steam://install/315917/
start /wait steam://install/315918/
start /wait steam://install/315919/
start /wait steam://install/317460/
start /wait steam://install/317461/
start /wait steam://install/317462/

:exit
how to do this i am noob, plz...help EU server : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
Quote Originally Posted by vikash124 View Post
how to do this i am noob, plz...help EU server : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms
Read 1st post, and u need Steam for this !
Can someone help me out, so once I tried with first post and it worked fine. But my question is there is topic "ALL DLC". Now when I try to do same thing with codes and shit it doesn't work. can someone help me out or I don't know at least make the infinite pack [EU] codes for me..Because I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what's that. me nub puliez IK
Quote Originally Posted by incustody View Post
Can someone help me out, so once I tried with first post and it worked fine. But my question is there is topic "ALL DLC". Now when I try to do same thing with codes and shit it doesn't work. can someone help me out or I don't know at least make the infinite pack [EU] codes for me..Because I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what's that. me nub puliez IK
U can't do that ! Those above work only because they have been free before !
thanks bro. please add assassin's creed rogue DLC
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?