Questioninfinite ammo

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
infinite ammo
I WANT INFINITE AMMO AND MASSIVE KILL PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO YOU NOT POST THIS DLL PLEASE I WANT THIS !!!!!
Then do this Sherlock
Quote Originally Posted by timiostimio View Post
Then do this Sherlock
So I'm Sherlock when I did this? <3
I WANT ARIANA GRANDE PLEASE TELL ME WHY DO YOU NOT POST THIS DLL PLEASE I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay first of all, the only hack that I know of that has infinite ammo you have to pay for, second, I don't believe anyone has made a DLL or Hack for it for free, because it's too OP. Also if it was public they would patch it as soon as possible, and finally, just because you say it in all caps doesn't mean you'll get it. You can't have tantrums on the internet.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us