My first wallpaper.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
My first wallpaper.


Its my first so just tell me how I did. I know it sucks really bad but what can I improve on.
the only thing i dont like is the text, and the color scheme, i <3 pink but i doubt its very OG hehe. umm also.. RIP Tupac he died what, b4 or right after of most of you were born. you dont see people making RIP Frank Sinatra, or RIP JFK. lol
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
the only thing i dont like is the text, and the color scheme, i <3 pink but i doubt its very OG hehe. umm also.. RIP Tupac he died what, b4 or right after of most of you were born. you dont see people making RIP Frank Sinatra, or RIP JFK. lol
Yeah man thats true haha. Thanks though
Tupac aint the greatest


but nice wallpaper
I don't really like the text, work on some blending, text, and adding a couple of effects
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us