WTSeBook Method For Getting Free Skins $10

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
eBook Method For Getting Free Skins $10
/close please. No longer selling.
Quote Originally Posted by joshpenm8 View Post
This method is legit, no programs needed, I will give you full support whenever I am online.
Payment: Paypal $10
Skype: ejrprodigy
Add me for more info.
Not a stupid website you do offers on or anything like that.
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON HE IS A SCAMMER!

Scam reports linking to his skype here - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=ejrprodigy

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...ght=ejrprodigy
@Symmetrical @Austin
lol wtf everyone who falls for that is a idiot XD
Not really..
I'll do a vouch copy.
Quote Originally Posted by joshpenm8 View Post
Not really..
I'll do a vouch copy.
I'm pretty sure this eBook is out for free already.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?