WTSSelling 150 Dollar amazon code, $115 Paypal.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 150 Dollar amazon code, $115 Paypal.
heres proof of the egift card.




Not going first at all, you can send as payment if you do so wish if I even dare to scam you. you can get a mm and add me if you want to use one. Or else add me on skype MPGHLulzdix. I only want Paypal.
Will take 100$ USD now.
nice proof
What more can I provide for an egift card, want me to show you the code? lmao


EDIT: This shows the day in which i received it, and that its an official email from amazon if that helps.

http://gyazo.com/95bd8ba112fc6a1ba8b8e603abc3cc0bⓘ
You are a pretty LQ user as far as I can tell. I have the money, but you will have to go first.
Wish i had 100 $ Paypal, I can give you accounts :P
Quote Originally Posted by INeverCrash View Post
Wish i had 100 $ Paypal, I can give you accounts :P

Claims he has ebook that makes 50$/day


Yet he doesn't have 100$



LEGIT AS
FUCK
Quote Originally Posted by johnalvair41 View Post
Claims he has ebook that makes 50$/day


Yet he doesn't have 100$



LEGIT AS
FUCK
Ugh people like u

Just wait for the vouch and you will see
Quote Originally Posted by INeverCrash View Post
Ugh people like u

Just wait for the vouch and you will see


120 euros for an ebook? Get out xD
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?