WTSAmazon Reviews

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Amazon Reviews
Im not sure where to put this but I am looking for people to write reviews on amazon. I am looking for mid tier members and HQ members to do this. A few things you should know.

You cant use multiple accounts or cracked accounts.
You cant use proxy or VPN
Have to be real and moderately honest.

The payment is 1$ per review, you would be doing 1 to 4 or more reviews per day or view days, you may get some free items. And it is even better if you can do verified reviews, where you would buy an item, then be refunded the purchase price along with your money for review. Reviews are a minimum of 40 words and 5 stars most of the time, the pay rate is subject to change but will never be lower than 1$.
Unless I ask you do do a prewritten review.

If interested you should private message me with your amazon account page, and your skype it helps more if you have done reviews before.

Please be in the US, or able to buy or have things sent to a US address.
Hey, I would try this. My Skype: ******diverse.epv(p) <-- Remove the '()'. Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by MinorPro View Post
Hey, I would try this. My Skype: ******diverse.epv(p) <-- Remove the '()'. Thank you!
Alrighty! Still looking for more people, Need as many as I can get!
Sounds interesting, I'd like to try this what's your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by SpoonLover View Post
Sounds interesting, I'd like to try this what's your Skype?
Care to PM me? As I am not sure what the post req to start PMing people is.
I sent you an email since it doesn't give me the option to PM you.
Quote Originally Posted by SpoonLover View Post
I sent you an email since it doesn't give me the option to PM you.
Lol I dont think the email option works on any of the forums. Can you post yours? I only dont want to post mine because if a persons reviews get removed I will no longer use you, and they would still have my skype so they might make a new account, and try to add me again.
Any other means of communication. For tracking reasons I'd rather not post my Skype. Are you on any other forums I could PM you? Just to be clear I'm not worried about you having my Skype just posting it on forums.
Quote Originally Posted by SpoonLover View Post
Any other means of communication. For tracking reasons I'd rather not post my Skype. Are you on any other forums I could PM you? Just to be clear I'm not worried about you having my Skype just posting it on forums.
What other forums are you on?
Quote Originally Posted by SpoonLover View Post
HF, and bitleak
I guess I can message you on HF xD
Okay I'm SpoonLover on there HMU :P.
Add me on skype please Zindele.mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by Zindele View Post
Add me on skype please Zindele.mpgh
Added you man
Still looking for people for this! More people I can get more work I can take on more I can pay everyone
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?