WTSAmazon Reviews

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Are you a seller on amazon? How would someone get the item refunded for a review and would they know that would happen before buying that item?
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Are you a seller on amazon? How would someone get the item refunded for a review and would they know that would happen before buying that item?
I am not a seller. And a refund would not be required. As most items are paid for via a coupon code. So in most cases you pay nothing. If you do its most likely a small amount. Like 1$ and I pay that back along with money for the review.
Quote Originally Posted by DeathReviews View Post
I am not a seller. And a refund would not be required. As most items are paid for via a coupon code. So in most cases you pay nothing. If you do its most likely a small amount. Like 1$ and I pay that back along with money for the review.
Can you give an example of what some of these items would be?
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Can you give an example of what some of these items would be?
Hmm I can try haha. Sometimes it could be supplements like pills and stuff, sometimes it could be a bed, sometimes it could be an ebook. Shit I even know some people who have done dildos.

Most items you will not receive, however there are some items that you will. However I do not have control over this.
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?