[V39]T6 Zombie Trainer 2.4

Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5
[V39]T6 Zombie Trainer 2.4
I have updated my previous trainer for the V39, I haven't tested the options for the other players but they should work. This trainer should work also with the steam version but you can get banned.




Virus Scans:
Scan 1
Scan 2


I have updated the trainer and fixed some bugs with mob of the dead.
T6 ZM Trainer 2.4.1_mpgh.net.rar54 KB · 4,986 downloads 1/55 malicious
Gonna try it out now since im really bad at zombies xD
Approve please i cant dl
Cant wait for this, all other zombie trainers either dnt have god mode or dont work
//Approved
Please update to V41 so it will work with Origins.
Quote Originally Posted by BuIlDaLiBlE View Post
Please update to V41 so it will work with Origins.
It works with Origins. The game version is 39 if you look in the settings, 41 is the playlist version.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
It works with Origins.
Dunno why, but it doesn't.
Quote Originally Posted by BuIlDaLiBlE View Post
Dunno why, but it doesn't.
Try to run the trainer as administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
Try to run the trainer as administrator.
Already tried - no luck.
I've just renamed t6zmv41.exe to t6zm.exe - now it's working.
Quote Originally Posted by BuIlDaLiBlE View Post
Already tried - no luck.
I've just renamed t6zmv41.exe to t6zm.exe - now it's working.
For some reason I can't even get Origins to work. I get error message "ERROR: sound bank failed to load zmb_patch.all. You have a build problem.". Any suggestions/help?
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Green"][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Green"]//Update approved
Quote Originally Posted by GermanMontana View Post
Is this undetected?
I think that it is detected by VAC, use it only on the redacted version if you don't want to risk.
Doesn't work on redacted origin..
sorry for bad english
Posts 1–15 of 62 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?