[V39]T6 Zombie Trainer 2.4

Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5
Can somebody post me a link where and how i can install redacted? I didnt find anything

AND: is it impossible to get wonderweapons from different maps on every map? It didnt work for me, also the Perks function didnt work.
Altough great Trainer.
Quote Originally Posted by adolfovergato View Post
Doesn't work on redacted origin..
sorry for bad english
If you have the file "t6zmv41.exe" you have to rename it to "t6zm.exe" then the trainer should work.
It can't change the file name, I don't know what to do..
Sorry again for bad english :/

- - - Updated - - -

It can't change the file name, I don't know what to do..
Sorry again for bad english :/

- - - Updated - - -

It can't change the file name, I don't know what to do..
Sorry again for bad english :/
Trainer update 2.5:
- Added options for 8 players
- Added force host
- Added console function (thanks to barata for his source)
- Added set max players (works only with steam version)
- Fixed some bugs

Hotkeys:
Ins: set trainer ontop ON/OFF
Home: show/hide the trainer

The trainer will disable the death barriers automatically when the game is found.



Scan 1
Scan 2
T6 ZM Trainer 2.5_mpgh.net.rar73 KB · 254 downloads 1/56 malicious
Hi ! I don't understand how to make the Zombie Health option run? I would like a "One hit kill" health for them but when I put "1", it doesn't change anything! Thanks! =)
MiserY wtf, why don't you use Radiobuttons or something to handle multiple players, instead of using 200 buttons.
Wait, does this work on blops II zombies from steam? Like the legit one?
It doesn't work with me why????
I run it as admin, it say 'game found' but the hack doesn't work help me.. the options of this trainer are fantastics ((((((((((
Works for me after changing the filename. Thank you so much for this!
I have some of hacks working, I can get third person mode and a few other things working but no god mode, perks or anything like that work on redacted client, ive tried running as admin and checked file name as its still t6zm.exe

Any suggestions would be great
Thanks
Hmm trainer doesn't seem to be working for me, it says "Game Found" but nothing changes
Quote Originally Posted by miljanbloblast View Post
Hmm trainer doesn't seem to be working for me, it says "Game Found" but nothing changes
Same here, Cant get things working
Quote Originally Posted by kikkawa View Post
Same here, Cant get things working
Same here too, doesn't work on TranZit, MOTD just a few things like 3rd person. Maybe it works on Buried and Origins ?
Posts 16–30 of 62 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?