WTSSelling UBHP/Skins for Paypal/Paypal/Gift Cards!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Selling UBHP/Skins for Paypal/Paypal/Gift Cards!
Plenty more stock available, taking any amount of gift card available for PayPal purchase.




HAVE AROUND THE FOLLOWING -
Bashing Bride Skin 10>
Huntsman Skin 20>

Very trustworthy trader. TO AVOID IMPOSTERS ADD MY SKYPE STRAIGHT FROM MPGH! How can you find my skype? Click here where it underlines in the picture!


Errors with adding me? Send me a PM, or post your skype, I'll add you quickly, and hopefully we can commence trading.

NEW THREAD SO I CAN MAKE IT CLEAR I DO NOW ACCEPT PAYPAL AND PAYPAL GIFTCARDS.
do you take visa gift cards by any chance??
Quote Originally Posted by capboof View Post
do you take visa gift cards by any chance??
Yes, I do! Add me.
i did, msg me from there!
Quote Originally Posted by capboof View Post
i did, msg me from there!
Didn't get a request make sure you get the correct Skype. Marsh.melos
added comes up as only one other skype user names Melos .

- - - Updated - - -

says you're not logged on
Quote Originally Posted by capboof View Post
added comes up as only one other skype user names Melos .
That's me but I didn't get the request Whats your skype?
devinmahoney1
ONLY INTERESTED IN PAYPAL/GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE TO BE USED IN PAYPAL AS OF NOW.
Quote Originally Posted by SwagMexicanBaby View Post
Is subway ok?
Anything compatible with paypal is okay.
add me yasar.ozdemir8
Quote Originally Posted by fenerli1998 View Post
add me yasar.ozdemir8
Won't work, just add my skype, marsh.melos
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?