The Most Ironic Post on MPGH

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
The Most Ironic Post on MPGH
Before you read the rest of this post keep in mind, I've been hacking on DayZ SA off and on since the release. But, recently this game is almost unplayable unless you go on a private hive that's locked. The amount of hackers I see in this game is insane. I remember when it was extremely rare to come across another hacker. Now the only people I encounter are hackers. This led me to quit DayZ SA. This game is stupid and I can't wait until BE does something to stop every hacker. Then I will come back and play DayZ SA for what it really is.
ok, none really gives a shit.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
ok, none really gives a shit.
This is what i also think
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
ok, none really gives a shit.
repped. +1
I really don't get this post...
Quote Originally Posted by Mako16 View Post
I really don't get this post...
member since 2010 and this is your first post
Quote Originally Posted by Clique View Post
member since 2010 and this is your first post
So?
Stopped playing DayZ when they added crossbows. Glad to see a great game completely ruined. What is so fun about hacking DayZ? Although on the other side, the game is bugged to shit. Still... idk. fuck.
i dont get why people keep saying dayz SA is nothing but bugs, ive really never had any issues as of recently within the past few months with bugs, it feels jsut like a normal game just lacking with some features and items and glitchy zombies. and so far ive only run into one hacker and that was because he was below us bragging to a random he found about his hacks and teleporting weapons and saying out names cause of esp.
Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
i dont get why people keep saying dayz SA is nothing but bugs, ive really never had any issues as of recently within the past few months with bugs, it feels jsut like a normal game just lacking with some features and items and glitchy zombies. and so far ive only run into one hacker and that was because he was below us bragging to a random he found about his hacks and teleporting weapons and saying out names cause of esp.
You sir are a lucky man then. There is a bug with backpacks that will delete items when the server auto re-arranges upon log in. This deleted my pristine long range scope (found out how to stop this bug). Client crashed while running from Balota to Cherno. Logged back into same server when client restarted, now I'm a bambi and all gear lost (still sour about my ghillie set). Zombies getting stuck on walls can hit you from standing still, even if your a mile away. ALL SERVERS ARE COLD.

It's alpha though.
What hacks you talking of? What are they using that are hacks?
There is 5 hackers on every server.
Quote Originally Posted by jaredo88 View Post
There is 5 hackers on every server.
maybe on a low pop
Gotta take consequences
Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrawt View Post
Gotta take consequences
What?

How does one even?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?