Greatfullded who?

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Greatfullded who?
Should of been in the general section.

-Obama
Owned. What a beast.
lol i was there im the 4th one.............
Parham mah buddeh We be ownin everyone.
Yepp.

Ownage
pwnnnnnneddddddd ahahahahahah nice josh still gotta pwn me xD
o.o

Greatfulded is just a no lifer who gets a lot of EXP not some major pro... lol
Quote Originally Posted by UR1 View Post
o.o

Greatfulded is just a no lifer who gets a lot of EXP not some major pro... lol
Hes actually pretty good. I knifed em and he cried
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Hes actually pretty good. I knifed em and he cried
Yep definitely pro. He gets knifed and he cries.
Most of the highest EXP people aren't by any means the best players, it just means they spend the most time on/they've been on long enough to get that rank. Personally, I think the people with the highest KDR (legit of course) are the best players. Other than that I can't say for sure... Most bodybags?
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Hes actually pretty good. I knifed em and he cried
ROFL! If hes so good howd u knife him? XD
LOL. Thats pro alright...
we all know this-greatfullded sux he just is on 24-7 hes a CA addict hed get ass raped by a 500 pound guy to play CA
Hes actually pretty cool guy. I use to think he would be a lil bitch like the rest of the high rank, but he wasn't.

@pimpinallovertheworld666, I own more
Well well well parham, good seeing you on MPGH, remember me? Mr. Fly Hack :P
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us