WTSMystery Gifts! Only $8.50 for 5. All regions. Refunds available for lost content!

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
Mystery Gifts! Only $8.50 for 5. All regions. Refunds available for lost content!
Matches only take 5-10 minutes!


1. Add my Skype ~ ilikeboobs1234

2. Tell me exactly what you want, customize your order if necessary.

3. We play a quick 5-10 minute Co-op game and you receive the skin(s) you desire as soon as the game ends!

I have vouches just request to see them! I am also accepting vouches in all regions except NA and EUW!

It has been since 2014 that I have done so.


Vouches outside of MPGH are not valid here. Also, I'm able to vouch on NA if you can organize that.
I can take a vouch too
Okay thanks for the heads up!

Available to take anyone who wants to vouch NA!
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidated View Post
Okay thanks for the heads up!

Available to take anyone who wants to vouch NA!
Added you on Skype.
Received my skin after a 5 minute game. Fast and easy to deal with.

Vouch!
Are you trying to say that if we pay you $8.50, we'll get 5 mystery gifts after a 5-10 minute bot game?

Just a bit confused.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
Are you trying to say that if we pay you $8.50, we'll get 5 mystery gifts after a 5-10 minute bot game?

Just a bit confused.
Well the daily gifting and receiving limit is 5 gifts. So if you were to get that package, it would be 5 games. In total, probably a half hour of your time. Each game in the lobby is where I send you the mystery gift, but only 1 per game. I hope this helps.
Available to take NA orders ^.^.
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidated View Post
Available to take NA orders ^.^.
You can gift a skin for the champ the other person played.. Can u gift the skin I want, if I play that champ?
Quote Originally Posted by MustFeed View Post
You can gift a skin for the champ the other person played.. Can u gift the skin I want, if I play that champ?
Yes, whatever skin you desire you must play that champ.
Quote Originally Posted by Liquidated View Post
Yes, whatever skin you desire you must play that champ.
8.5$ for 5 gifts, so how much for a single skin?
Quote Originally Posted by MustFeed View Post
8.5$ for 5 gifts, so how much for a single skin?
2$ for a mystery skin
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?