Thread: Ban

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Androm View Post
    I didnt have 1% trustness
    Unfortunately for you, nearly all of the users that upload malicious attachments or advertise other sites are from new accounts. So until you have contributed a few useful attachments, or have participated in our community discussions for a while, your account inherently looks suspicious. Not speaking english well also works against you, in both the trust issue and coming off as disrespectful.

But the bottom line is that most of us were on vacation for a decent chunk of time between Christmas and Westerners' New Years. Under normal operating conditions, I would agree with you that 5 days is unacceptable (if I read that timeline correctly?). But 99% of the time as long as you properly upload the file(s) with VS, and pm the appropriate section mod with the unpacked version, if applicable, they will be approved in less than 12-24 hours. Failure to provide VSs or another minor rule/instruction violations will inevitably lag the process.

Next time, if it's still not approved in 24 hours, simply pm the section mod and/or gms. Sometimes the section mods are on vacation (or some of them have a pile on of finals at once) on their own as well, and we don't always post in our threads when we'll be gone. The GMs will then provide umbrella coverage, but they won't be as on top of things as the individual section mods because they cover the whole site.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 01-09-2015 at 10:06 AM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-09-2015),Hunter (01-09-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (01-09-2015),SMILLY (01-09-2015),Symmetrical (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Unfortunately for you, nearly all of the users that upload malicious attachments or advertise other sites are from new accounts. So until you have contributed a few useful attachments, or have participated in our community discussions for a while, your account inherently looks suspicious. Not speaking english well also works against you, in both the trust issue and coming off as disrespectful.

But the bottom line is that most of us were on vacation for a decent chunk of time between Christmas and Westerners' New Years. Under normal operating conditions, I would agree with you that 5 days is unacceptable (if I read that timeline correctly?). But 99% of the time as long as you properly upload the file(s) with VS, and pm the appropriate section mod with the unpacked version, if applicable, they will be approved in less than 12-24 hours. Failure to provide VSs or another minor rule/instruction violations will inevitably lag the process.

Next time, if it's still not approved in 24 hours, simply pm the section mod and/or gms. Sometimes the section mods are on vacation (or some of them have a pile on of finals at once) on their own as well, and we don't always post in our threads when we'll be gone. The GMs will then provide umbrella coverage, but they won't be as on top of things as the individual section mods because they cover the whole site.
    You're right with new users,but is not my case !

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sorry, barely understood any of that, but I gathered bits and pieces from what other staff and members posted.

A couple of things regarding approval. All section staff (if there are any) have at least 24 hours to approve content. If they cannot (due to leave of absence, sickness, or holidays) then it falls to the remaining available staff to do so. Whether that be other minions in that section, Global moderators, or Administrators like myself. I did not check your attachment, nor was I aware of its content, so that argument is not with me. Your posts were simply reported by another member as disrespecting the site and its staff, as well as attempting to distribute said content via outside means. Which I remind you, is a permanent ban worthy offense. Another thing, if the content is packed, and you're a regular user (as you are) you MUST provide an unpacked version for proper examination. If you cannot (because you're simply leeching) then we reserve the right to delete the thread. If you WILL not, we reserve the same right. So this statement "I'm not here to show admins source or to prove them something" is incorrect. You absolutely must, if required. Trust me when I say we don't care about your personal code, and we simply want to make sure it is clean.

I do not suffer trolls, QQ'ers, or people who feel they're entitled to bash my staff members simply because they have lives, and are not there immediately to handle your necessities for FREE, and out of mere altruism, as they are not paid. I ask and expect the best of them, and they can all testify to this. Each and every one of them works hard, and anyone who insults, demeans, or otherwise disrespects them, has no place on this site in my eyes.

There were more appropriate ways to express any concerns, be it via messaging me as staff administrator with your time concerns. Filing a report so that section staff, Mods, GMs or admins would receive an email letting them know there was something needing attention, or simply contacting any of them with your request for approval. Insulting us, and then QQing about it, then coming back here, and doing the same thing, is not the correct way. As such the ban stands, and frankly i'm even less inclined to remove it.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (01-09-2015),Hunter (01-09-2015),[MPGH]Mayion (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Sorry, barely understood any of that, but I gathered bits and pieces from what other staff and members posted.

A couple of things regarding approval. All section staff (if there are any) have at least 24 hours to approve content. If they cannot (due to leave of absence, sickness, or holidays) then it falls to the remaining available staff to do so. Whether that be other minions in that section, Global moderators, or Administrators like myself. I did not check your attachment, nor was I aware of its content, so that argument is not with me. Your posts were simply reported by another member as disrespecting the site and its staff, as well as attempting to distribute said content via outside means. Which I remind you, is a permanent ban worthy offense. Another thing, if the content is packed, and you're a regular user (as you are) you MUST provide an unpacked version for proper examination. If you cannot (because you're simply leeching) then we reserve the right to delete the thread. If you WILL not, we reserve the same right. So this statement "I'm not here to show admins source or to prove them something" is incorrect. You absolutely must, if required. Trust me when I say we don't care about your personal code, and we simply want to make sure it is clean.

I do not suffer trolls, QQ'ers, or people who feel they're entitled to bash my staff members simply because they have lives, and are not there immediately to handle your necessities for FREE, and out of mere altruism, as they are not paid. I ask and expect the best of them, and they can all testify to this. Each and every one of them works hard, and anyone who insults, demeans, or otherwise disrespects them, has no place on this site in my eyes.

There were more appropriate ways to express any concerns, be it via messaging me as staff administrator with your time concerns. Filing a report so that section staff, Mods, GMs or admins would receive an email letting them know there was something needing attention, or simply contacting any of them with your request for approval. Insulting us, and then QQing about it, then coming back here, and doing the same thing, is not the correct way. As such the ban stands, and frankly i'm even less inclined to remove it.
    "There were more appropriate ways to express any concerns, be it via messaging me as staff administrator with your time concerns. " -- I done that,remember?
    with pictures too ... check PM again . Normal member? dont think so.

Ok ... all have a good day!

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Hunter (01-09-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12