PostPhoenix Tool v1

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Phoenix Tool v1
Hello guys, I'm back after a while of being busy with GCSE Exams!

I Have officially ended "Multi Tool" Project, it was sort of pointless and it had useless things on there.

Features:
Skype Resolver (In need of New Api to work (Hoping to buy an unlimited one or find a free one soon)
CloudFlare Resolver
Pinger (IP Pinger)
Trace (GeoIP


More Features to come soon.

The main reason for this project issue is because from now on it's going to be serious, no bullshit anymore (Stuff Like Ddos Simulator (Unless a proper one is made, etc.))

Meta-Scan
[3/42]
Virus Total
[3/55]
I Don't know why they have some errors, if you don't trust, don't download, But if a minion approves of it there's nothing to be afriad of

Screensshots




Splash Screen



P.S. Default Form Name (When Hovering over the icon on the taskbar) is Hackers Tool. Don't worry, was just default form name.

Phoenix Tool_mpgh.net.rar298 KB · 120 downloads 3/55 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
The main reason for this project issue is because from now on it's going to be serious, no bullshit anymore (Stuff Like Ddos Simulator (Unless a proper one is made, etc.))
It would be good if you could you create a simulator DoS (Denial of Service and not Distrubuted Denial of Service) working would be a most useful program, but since you write it as I do not think that you know do it. Apart from that simulator DoS attacks is not to say it's fake, but it has to work. I wanted to post one, but I don't know if this is allowed on MPGH; Is it true, @Mayion?
Quote Originally Posted by Raydenman View Post
It would be good if you could you create a simulator DoS (Denial of Service and not Distrubuted Denial of Service) working would be a most useful program, but since you write it as I do not think that you know do it. Apart from that simulator DoS attacks is not to say it's fake, but it has to work. I wanted to post one, but I don't know if this is allowed on MPGH; Is it true, @Mayion?
It's not allowed.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


It's not allowed.
However, if you release a separate program that downloads this program, you should approve it, because the program that I release is not needed to perform illegal things, even the other program is illegal...
/Approved.
Sorry for the delay.
it needs net framework...
Quote Originally Posted by int_main View Post
it needs net framework...
Why do you not have .Net Framework installed o.o xD Most people here have 4.5 Installed
Wow its looking good , can you upload the source please ??
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us