SolvedNeed help?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need help?
I am looking for help. Does anyone know any where that i can get a multi account minecraft spammer? I tried using DarkBot i compiled everything but when i tried to open the DarkBot.jar in cmd it wouldnt work any help wout be appreciated. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by ZachTylerxx View Post
I am looking for help. Does anyone know any where that i can get a multi account minecraft spammer? I tried using DarkBot i compiled everything but when i tried to open the DarkBot.jar in cmd it wouldnt work any help wout be appreciated. Thank you.
I don't see any new spambots here that actually works so i think you will need to buy or find one private because i don't think you will find it public
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us