Art[Request]MPGH Tag UserTitle

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Request]MPGH Tag UserTitle
I Would like it to be same size as my donator tag (IDK The Dimensions, I think it is 250x250??)

I Would like it to use the same Font "MPGH Staff" "MPGH" tag has.

Text: MPGH UK
Image: UK Flag Inbetween MPGH & UK.
Background: Black or any suitable colors (Not bright)

Thankyou to anyone who does this request
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
I Would like it to be same size as my donator tag (IDK The Dimensions, I think it is 250x250??)

I Would like it to use the same Font "MPGH Staff" "MPGH" tag has.

Text: MPGH UK
Image: UK Flag Inbetween MPGH & UK.
Background: Black or any suitable colors (Not bright)

Thankyou to anyone who does this request
I'll do it.
could you post this in my gfx shop I made in thee art section somwhere as well!?
Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha! View Post
I Would like it to be same size as my donator tag (IDK The Dimensions, I think it is 250x250??)

I Would like it to use the same Font "MPGH Staff" "MPGH" tag has.

Text: MPGH UK
Image: UK Flag Inbetween MPGH & UK.
Background: Black or any suitable colors (Not bright)

Thankyou to anyone who does this request
not allowed anything with the word mpgh in it
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us