QuestionSolvedNew crackers

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
New crackers
Is there any crackers that isn't overused and such? Ones that work good but aren't the ones we all use, like Egg.Crack? Would be nice to use something better or different
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
Is there any crackers that isn't overused and such? Ones that work good but aren't the ones we all use, like Egg.Crack? Would be nice to use something better or different
Sentry MBA? - Multiforce? - Private Website based[Slow]
Quote Originally Posted by _Shino View Post
I use my own cracker/checker. I'm recently thinking about putting it on MPGH, but because it is working with the TOR-network its a bit hard to install it :s
If you do upload it to MPGH, you should PM me it before hand Egg.Crack isn't working and it's pissing me off -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post
Sentry MBA? - Multiforce? - Private Website based[Slow]
How do you use MultiForce for minecraft? I see no options for it :P
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
If you do upload it to MPGH, you should PM me it before hand Egg.Crack isn't working and it's pissing me off -.-

- - - Updated - - -



How do you use MultiForce for minecraft? I see no options for it :P
lol sorry i don't use multiforce too much just for crack steam accounts, and eggcrack don't work?
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


lol sorry i don't use multiforce too much just for crack steam accounts, and eggcrack don't work?
Hmm... a week ago i explained eggcrack to a friend and it was working .
Quote Originally Posted by _Shino View Post
Hmm... a week ago i explained eggcrack to a friend and it was working .
My threads keep locking on tiny numbers with elite http proxys... So I'm in desperate need of a new one.
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
My threads keep locking on tiny numbers with elite http proxys... So I'm in desperate need of a new one.
Sentrymba : p

Eggcrack needs an update : p but still works good for me[I crack on a rdp]
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
My threads keep locking on tiny numbers with elite http proxys... So I'm in desperate need of a new one.
You sure the proxys are good ? I had the same issue, but it solved after using an other list.
Quote Originally Posted by _Shino View Post
You sure the proxys are good ? I had the same issue, but it solved after using an other list.
I payed for them, just checked USING eggcrack and it says they are perfect -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


Sentrymba : p

Eggcrack needs an update : p but still works good for me[I crack on a rdp]

SentryMBA is complicated asf, quick tuto is needed xD
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
I payed for them, just checked USING eggcrack and it says they are perfect -.-
With how much response you check them? ms


Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
SentryMBA is complicated asf, quick tuto is needed xD
I can help you : p if you want, Just need Proxies , Configs, User combos or Email combos and done xD
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


With how much response you check them? ms




I can help you : p if you want, Just need Proxies , Configs, User combos or Email combos and done xD
I mean it says Site: and all of this other stuff, I have all of that stuff I just need to know the way to hook it up to minecraft...
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
I mean it says Site: and all of this other stuff, I have all of that stuff I just need to know the way to hook it up to minecraft...
I don't understand what you say but
The only thing i understand you need a config for minecraft xD
Quote Originally Posted by MrRootHD View Post


I don't understand what you say but
The only thing i understand you need a config for minecraft xD
Yes...
//2short
Quote Originally Posted by siksi1 View Post
Is there any crackers that isn't overused and such? Ones that work good but aren't the ones we all use, like Egg.Crack? Would be nice to use something better or different
I use my own cracker/checker. I'm recently thinking about putting it on MPGH, but because it is working with the TOR-network its a bit hard to install it :s
Can you give me one, or do I need to code that on my own as well? :P
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us