SELLING WHITE STAR ACCOUNT WITH 90+ 80+ 70+ PET WITH UTS AND LOTS OF VAULTS AND SLOTS

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
SELLING WHITE STAR ACCOUNT WITH 90+ 80+ 70+ PET WITH UTS AND LOTS OF VAULTS AND SLOTS
Selling a white star account with 90+ 80+ 70+ pet with uts and lots of vaults. Looking for about $170 add me on skype @ eanemelu with some special offers with the account and more acc info. Willing to go lower if its a good offer.

7/8 archer w/ QUOT DBOW CBOW PYRA 5/8 NECRO WITH MAD LAB ROBE AND EXPO 6/8 MYSTIC WITH MAD LAB ROBE AND PYRA 3 VIT FROM 5/8 WARRIOR WITH PYRA 1/8 NINJA WITH 6 DOKUS AND NYLE ALMOST 4/8 PRIEST WITH PROT
PLENTY OF RESKINNED UTS AS WELL
SINCE THERE ARE A LACK OF EQUIPS SPECIAL OFFER IF YOU ADD ME ON SKYPE.

http://imgur.com/qj7tF8D,p8LLVSa,6WB3KOD
I expected to see a lil more with the price ur asking but w.e, that's up to you
Add me man, im ready to go.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I expected to see a lil more with the price ur asking but w.e, that's up to you
This guy scammed Dariancut else a few days back. They didn't have enough proof to get him banned though in http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=897451 He closes the thread after the scam report which is fishy enough
Quote Originally Posted by MrPeaches View Post

This guy scammed someone else a few days back. They didn't have enough proof to get him banned though.
Link ?
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Link ?
Quote Originally Posted by MrPeaches View Post

This guy scammed Dariancut else a few days back. They didn't have enough proof to get him banned though in http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=897451 He closes the thread after the scam report which is fishy enough
Babump. There you go!
Quote Originally Posted by MrPeaches View Post



Babump. There you go!
I must be tired .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I must be tired .
Yeah
Also, this could be simply because it's a multiple account muledump which I doubt or he would of stated it, but there's a cdirk in the third image muledump pic, but in the whole account muledump pic there is no cdirk
Quote Originally Posted by Cliche_Name View Post
Also, this could be simply because it's a multiple account muledump which I doubt or he would of stated it, but there's a cdirk in the third image muledump pic, but in the whole account muledump pic there is no cdirk
Huh? Got confused there.
If you click the third image in his imgur link you see a cdirk, but the first and second image show no cdirk
Quote Originally Posted by Cliche_Name View Post
If you click the third image in his imgur link you see a cdirk, but the first and second image show no cdirk
Probably the same account but he died with the cdirk. He probably would of stated it if it was multiple accounts. All the items add up to the same thing in the mule dump as well. Regardless my comment about him being a scammer stays until proof. Also at http://www.reddit.com/r/rotmgtrading...0_70_pet_with/ⓘ
Why would i keep a thread up that was recieving spam? I didn't scam him and infact i got scammed from someone that was impersonating royce.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologise for that as well, i did have an account with a dirk but i forgot to remove the multiple mules i got scammed regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP, still selling. Ignore all scam impersonators as an OMM WILL be used. Pm me on skype @ eanemelu for good deals.
Meh, I called him out on his reddit post about not replying to the scam report and he said he didn't know how to reply to a scam report, and that he just got scammed for this account and he isn't selling it anymore, deleted the thread, and made a new one.

I highly recommend not to trade with this guy.
I deleted the thread because there was spam on it once again. I RECOVERED THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THE SCAMMER DID NOT PROPERLY SECURE THE ACCOUNT. I do not like repeating things. The account is still for sale i am very fortunate the scammer just changed the password on the email. He was impersonating royce. The account is still for sale
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?