LightbulbSolvedi need hacker for automatic building

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
i need hacker for automatic building
I was playing on the server, I want build Wither skeleton Farm, I hope it will not spawn near pigzombie, so I need hacker can auto building stone slab.
If anyone know if you can provide me? Thanks
ps: My English is very bad, so I use google translation, please forgive me;)
Quote Originally Posted by bruce8866 View Post
I was playing on the server, I want build Wither skeleton Farm, I hope it will not spawn near pigzombie, so I need hacker can auto building stone slab.
If anyone know if you can provide me? Thanks
ps: My English is very bad, so I use google translation, please forgive me;)
I understand you want to make a lot of Withers
So you want a hacked client with autobuild ?
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Yes, I want a hacker can auto build stone slab ,under the any can spawn pigzombie
Quote Originally Posted by bruce8866 View Post
Yes, I want a hacker can auto build stone slab ,under the any can spawn pigzombie
Nope, You will need to code or pay for someone who code one hacked client with that module
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us