SolvedCracking First Time

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cracking First Time
Hey,
Started using egg.crack and tested it out a bit so i decided to put it up for a challenge. 5650 usernames and 10k most common passwords. It says it will take 51 days, any way to speed this up? Is this a good idea or should i go shorter list? And will it let me update my proxy list without having to restart everything? Thanks
Turn up your threads you may need a better comp if you cant handle it, or more / better proxies
Quote Originally Posted by YoloCat View Post
Hey,
Started using egg.crack and tested it out a bit so i decided to put it up for a challenge. 5650 usernames and 10k most common passwords. It says it will take 51 days, any way to speed this up? Is this a good idea or should i go shorter list? And will it let me update my proxy list without having to restart everything? Thanks
5k Usernames 10k Passwords, If you want good performance You will need
-Fast internet
-atleast 20k of Good Proxies
-Threads 100
What are threads? Sorry I is noob.
And where can I get these "better" proxies...I am currently using the Gather Proxy tool.
Quote Originally Posted by YoloCat View Post
What are threads? Sorry I is noob.
And where can I get these "better" proxies...I am currently using the Gather Proxy tool.
Threads are the Concurrent Bots you use to try to Crack accounts
40 Threads= EggCrack will send 40 request to Minecraft.net
The attemps per seconds depends on the proxies and your internet

Gather Proxy is too slow to check and scrape, and if you use your own internet, Make sure you close everything to get the maxium speed connection since you are from a home connection

You can get "Better Proxies" In Minecraft Discussions on my Threads[I try to post daily but sometimes im lazy]
Or scrape and found another programs to scrape and check them with 1 second of response[I do this and get FAST proxies]
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us