Simple GUI Overlay

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Simple GUI Overlay
Since I'm learning about ctrlCreate and stuff, I made this using Jme's ctrlCreate tutorial. Basically everything goes to him. =)



pastebin: http://pastebin.com/z0mw3qQe

save that as .sqf and place in arma 3 directory and find a way to inject it. don't ask where to find an injector.
Nice dude!

+1
Quote Originally Posted by SkruffysDB View Post
Since I'm learning about ctrlCreate and stuff, I made this using Jme's ctrlCreate tutorial. Basically everything goes to him. =)



pastebin: http://pastebin.com/z0mw3qQe

save that as .sqf and place in arma 3 directory and find a way to inject it. don't ask where to find an injector.
lol ez detected by filters
Code:
5 "ctrlCreate"
Quote Originally Posted by BarackObamaCare View Post
lol ez detected by filters
Code:
5 "ctrlCreate"
lol ez bypass
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us