[paying]image title

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[paying]image title
inb4 dont care if its the wrong section
Background Color :what ever the loli lover color is if you dont know FF42DD please

Text : anime4life in the middle of the 2 icons

Any Icons : kunai knife from naruto and a animated sharingun

Any other effects/ requests
can you make the text flicker like go up and down one at a time
inb4 CS tags
Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
inb4 CS tags
me cs dont make me laugh ill perma ban myself
tf ?
Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
tf ?
Drunk 24/7

Needs to be in MarketPlace. If you spend 3 seconds looking, you'll find where.


[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/110g9c7.gif[/IMG*]

Best I could do with your specifications.
Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
Best I could do with your specifications.
gay animation, doesnt loop well


30/34
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

gay animation, doesnt loop well


30/34
He got what he asked for, didn't ask for your opinion either.
Change it to anime4puberty instead of anime4life guys
You want an image title when you cant even use it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
He got what he asked for, didn't ask for your opinion either.
pfft dont get mad
Quote Originally Posted by thisisreal34 View Post
me cs dont make me laugh ill perma ban myself
Well perma ban yourself, or get CS. Either will work.

Thank m8


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

pfft dont get mad
Pfft don't be a sassy queen.
Quote Originally Posted by Jew View Post

pfft dont get mad
Show me where I was mad? Also, I am being truthful when I say I don't care for your opinions.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Pfft Don't Be A Sassy Queen.
stfu cs fgt ill rek ur mum
Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
didn't ask for your opinion either.
sob sob
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?