WTSSell PSN accounts (PS3,PS4) cheap prce's, newest games! Far Cry 4, AC Unity...

Posts 1–15 of 2,921 · Page 1 of 195
Sell PSN accounts (PS3,PS4) cheap prce's, newest games! Far Cry 4, AC Unity...
Good Day ppl!

I sell PS3,PS4 accounts

Many different accounts with fresh or popular games with cheap price

1. Far Cry 4 (PS4) = 12$
2. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition;
Dragon Age™: Inquisition;
inFAMOUS Second Son;
Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ Legion Edition.
All this game on one account = 25$

3.Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) = 15$


4. LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4) = 15$


5. FIFA 15 HOLIDAY EDITION (PS4) = 18$

6. The Last Of Us Remastered (PS4) = 15$


ATTENTION!!! If your buy 2 account or more I give discount 2$ on each account!!



For all account I can make screenshots with guarantee deactivation and screen with games on account.

Add me on IM!

I have many interesting account's with game's on PS3 and PS4 just write me

I accept for payment paypal or webmoney
Do you have an account with fifa 15 and gta v ?
Yes, I have, pls add me to skype
+Vouch! Got an account with the game I always wanted to play. Friendly and quick seller, you should buy from this guy!
UP! UP! UP!
Vouch for great service. PSN works
now UP!!!!
now UP!! fresh games !
I get fresh account's with new games! welocme
I'm interested in buyING One with destiny in it , do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by H u s k y View Post
I'm interested in buyING One with destiny in it , do you have?
yes pls write me in skype or icq, thx
Quote Originally Posted by Josh84 View Post
yes pls write me in skype or icq, thx
Add mine, cabusiness01
UP!!! fresh games
VOUCH! Man of respect,really,At first I couldn't believe the deal me offered,After some long thinking I had agreed for the best deal of my life probably.After some really amateur mistakes I have done ,he still helped with screenshots and any additional information I needed,was patient and stood by me on every step. RESPECT!
Such sellers are really hard to come up by these times, don't loose this one! Will be surely buying more games in the future , for myself or my friends!
Posts 1–15 of 2,921 · Page 1 of 195

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?