WTBGTA V pc

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
GTA V pc
Hello,
i am looking for buy GTA V EU/global key or gift cheaper than G2a or any website
I am willing to use OMM or i will go first if u are trusted
Post here if u are interested
Quote Originally Posted by SoulSplitVidder View Post
leave your contact information
i will give it to the people who are interested
upupupupupupupup
***deleted***
Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine View Post
***deleted***
What did u say? :/
Quote Originally Posted by gta444jm View Post
What did u say? :/
I was going to sell it but then decided not to since your new, and name specifically refereed to gta. I didn't want to risk a chargeback situation so I decided to just delete my comment .-.
What's your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverine View Post
I was going to sell it but then decided not to since your new, and name specifically refereed to gta. I didn't want to risk a chargeback situation so I decided to just delete my comment .-.
I can send the payment as friend and i can go first with u, or use OMM
Quote Originally Posted by gta444jm View Post
I can send the payment as friend and i can go first with u, or use OMM
Okay well I'm selling my copy for $48
$46
Has the preorder bonus.
Will accept csgo items.

Skype: get_memed_son
/ closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us