WTSPricecheck On the Biggest ENDGAME Account Yet

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Pricecheck On the Biggest ENDGAME Account Yet







Around 60,000 gold left on the account, name was changed recently. All money was obtained via giftcards from my shop of items.

Taking all offers, again, 14 chars 8/8 white star, 100-100 hp/mp heal pet, 60,000 gold left on the account (yes, that's 60k).

Offer up.
I really doubt you will get someone here to buy this account , really nice account tho
350$ usd, add me on skype @ beaverthug if you are down to clown.
Looking for higher offers. I have $400+ in gold on the account available for you at the moment. (60,000 gold on the account).
Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
Looking for higher offers. I have $400+ in gold on the account available for you at the moment. (60,000 gold on the account).
Nice account but i dont think there are people who can just drop around 500+ on a game with no hesitation xD.
Unless ur some rich u dont give a damm about money. Good Luck selling though
so basically you are looking for 600+ , i doubt anyone here has that money
350$ is prob bout the highest ill go mainly because 400$+ trades are rare and a tad absurd but best of luck , careful though with big accounts and trades like this scammers are more frequent.
This account is worth well over 1.5K with what is has on it straight up. Like they said, not many people on MPGH go above 400 dollars. But good luck selling it. Sick account dude, congratulations!
Careful buyers (if any) he is selling stuff from this account in another thread so if you buy request an updated muledump.
Quote Originally Posted by BeaverThug View Post
Careful buyers (if any) he is selling stuff from this account in another thread so if you buy request an updated muledump.
This is the muledump for this account, the items I'm selling are muledumps from the accounts I farm on, and those items specifically I sell. I have multiple accounts on this game, and everything & anything sold with this account will include everything shown in the muledump above unless told otherwise.

So no, I am not selling stuff from this account in another thread.
Quote Originally Posted by BeaverThug View Post
Careful buyers (if any) he is selling stuff from this account in another thread so if you buy request an updated muledump.
nah dude has like stack of accounts I think
iight my bad dawg.
Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post







Around 60,000 gold left on the account, name was changed recently. All money was obtained via giftcards from my shop of items.

Taking all offers, again, 14 chars 8/8 white star, 100-100 hp/mp heal pet, 60,000 gold left on the account (yes, that's 60k).

Offer up.
Ey baby. If you're actually selling it I might be interested ^^
For an account this good, ur vault sucks XD
I would say this is worth 650. I don't think anyone would spend more on RoTMG, even if it has 60k gold, it would just be a waste of money.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?