I'm just wandering. I've noticed a lot of people on here that have anime photos. So do you watch anime and why? Me personally, I don't watch it. I just want so answer's.
why you asking questions.
I didn't mean to post this comment.
Originally Posted by Plummit
I'm a question asking type of guy.
Well the people who "Watch Anime" are anime watching type of guy/gal.
Originally Posted by Royce
why you asking questions.
I'm a question asking type of guy.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Eternity
Well the people who "Watch Anime" are anime watching type of guy/gal.
But I don't watch Anime, I am just wandering why people do. Is there anything wrong with that? Nothing against anime or anything.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Plummit
I'm a question asking type of guy.
- - - Updated - - -
But I don't watch Anime, I am just wandering why people do. Is there anything wrong with that? Nothing against anime or anything.
I miss read your comment ^. I understand.
Because Asians are cool
Originally Posted by Shane
Because Asians are cool
Better than that gay ass chowder, ben10 shit
It has become an addictive thing for people.
This is in the wrong section m8
Originally Posted by Prince Zuko
This is in the wrong section m8
Oh sorry, this is a section where people post how they broke their bong's. This is general. Pretty much anything can go here.
Originally Posted by Plummit
Oh sorry, this is a section where people post how they broke their bong's. This is general. Pretty much anything can go here.