Hi

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hi
Hello, Im looking for few guys who can play normal. Usually I cant win a single match, cause I get noobs almost every match. I started to play with my friend, we were good, we got into Gold nova I, but I realized that gold is maybe even worse than silver, cause u expect from people to play better, but acctually they arent.
So if someone is interesed to play with me add me and PM me on Steam + I would like to skype while we are playing (Only if its 5 of us we can use voice-chat).
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083870515/
Giving skype name privatly.
Quote Originally Posted by hris. View Post
Hello, Im looking for few guys who can play normal. Usually I cant win a single match, cause I get noobs almost every match. I started to play with my friend, we were good, we got into Gold nova I, but I realized that gold is maybe even worse than silver, cause u expect from people to play better, but acctually they arent.
So if someone is interesed to play with me add me and PM me on Steam + I would like to skype while we are playing (Only if its 5 of us we can use voice-chat).
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198083870515/ⓘ
Giving skype name privatly.
Gold isn't hard.I mean,if you are not capable to beat Gold alone,it means you deserve it,talking legitly,those are the easiest ranks ever,even MG I consider quite easy,but it's not your team fault mate.
Quote Originally Posted by CRIOO View Post
Gold isn't hard.I mean,if you are not capable to beat Gold alone,it means you deserve it,talking legitly,those are the easiest ranks ever,even MG I consider quite easy,but it's not your team fault mate.
Belive me, it is. I cant play 2v5 or 1v5, and if I have luck it happends 3v5
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?