LightbulbSolvedTo COD3RIN Please READ

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
To COD3RIN Please READ
Cod3rin can you help me how to make GS WEAPON into BP WEAPON?? Please I need Your help. What Should I edit in Totalitem?
I dont know if the totalitem today is detected to edit but read the sticky thread located in source how to bypass totalitem
my totalitem bypass still working... Please COD3rin can you make GS to BP weapon.?
Quote Originally Posted by boykinz View Post
my totalitem bypass still working... Please COD3rin can you make GS to BP weapon.?
Gs to bp weapon you need a bypass only in totalitem
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


Gs to bp weapon you need a bypass only in totalitem
Yes!! I know. I already have Totalitem Bypass..
Close problem solve
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?