WTSBuy Any Game You Want For Cheap Prices.[FAST-LEGİT]

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Buy Any Game You Want For Cheap Prices.[FAST-LEGİT]
Hi guys ı am opening my game store right here! Prices are cheaper than anywhere else.You can ask for any game you want.I got these games ready at the moment:

Evolve
Dying Light
Batman: Arkham Knight
GTA V (SA)
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series

And much more! Contact me from my skype and we will sort something out for you!

Oh and ı will be giving away a special product to my first customers.

Contact me from skype for details:blackshadow674

Note:
All of our keys are legit and legal.They are not stolen.
I can also show you the proofs of the trades that ı made with my customers.
how much is dying light and GTA V and i need someone to vouch and let me know if u are trusted.
Hey guys sorry for the delay! I am selling GTA V (SA) for 40$ and Dying Light for 49$.Keys are will delivered to your e-mail addres instantly after the payment.With the games ı am giving away a small gift Keys are not from RU or VN.So ı can give you a guarantee that the keys dont get f**ked

About the pre-order games.Normally you will get the key on the release day of the game but in this case (GTA V)After you make the purchase you will get the SA key instantly

Even if you are not interested dont forget to add me from skype so we can play GTA online together

Rejected ı've added you from skype about the vouch.Oh and yeah have a great day!
is there an offer if i buy dying light 4 pack and tell me how much is it?
I dont have the 4 pack at the moment.I am still selling games you can contact me from skype:blackshadow674

Note:Some people are trying to scam me by sending bills and stuff.I dont buy it.Dont even try.
Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadows26 View Post
I dont have the 4 pack at the moment.I am still selling games you can contact me from skype:blackshadow674

Note:Some people are trying to scam me by sending bills and stuff.I dont buy it.Dont even try.
what if i want to buy like 4 dying light is there an discount to it?
I'm sorry, im a noob. What does SA mean?
Quote Originally Posted by TwixPlays View Post
I'm sorry, im a noob. What does SA mean?
GTAV SA means GTA San Andreas :P
How come you won't reply?? How much is Dying Light and GTA V
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?