20-25 BTC/day

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
20-25 BTC/day
Lol fucking insane. Electricty is 80,000 month, but making 1.5M/month

I don't understand how they 'mine' it... It said that they complete an algorithm or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post
I don't understand how they 'mine' it... It said that they complete an algorithm or something?
Graphics cards are commonly used to mine
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post


Graphics cards are commonly used to mine
Still doesn't make sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Durdan View Post


Still doesn't make sense.
Bitcoins are mined via your computer solving math equations. People had been using their CPU for solving the math problems. However, it was found that video cards, specifically good ones do it A LOT faster than your CPU.
omg, srsly? who want to join them ?
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
Graphics cards are commonly used to mine
maybe scrypt,but even that is false these days.

these guys definitely use ASIC's to mine
Never understood this bitcoin thing
What Do I Need To Start? How Do I Do it? I Need Money naow! wanna get some candy... im poor.. /Aaron
4050 Bitcoin equals
903693.51 US Dollar
Not as much anymore, but still a lot.
@Ben
Evolution >
The fan noise is still quieter than an AMD R9 290X
i hate BTC
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?