PS4My PS4 Setup

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
My PS4 Setup
Hey guys.

Since I'm in boarding school (high school btw), I haven't had time to go home and play my PS4 on the weekends. But now I'm bringing it to my dorm room.

To do so, I'll be buying a monitor (1080p) and hooking it up to my PS4. First of all, does anybody have any ideas for a decent cheap 1080p monitor?

Secondly, I need to connect the PS4 to Wi-Fi to play online. My school only uses WPA-2 Enterprise, which is not supported by any console. So I will be making a hotspot with my laptop to connect it.

I'll let you know how it works out.
What size monitor do you want and you should be fine for the portable hotspot
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
First of all, does anybody have any ideas for a decent cheap 1080p monitor?
Fuck monitors tho. Get this:

Roku 40" TV. Supports so much shit while allowing other inputs. Also has hotkey that goes directly to Netflix on the remote. I think it's pretty cheap, and for a dorm room 40" should be good. Not that big, it's 1080p and has an INSANELY crisp picture. Seems even higher than 1080p tbh. I love the thing.

Price: $329.99 & FREE Shipping according to Amazon.

If you REALLY want a monitor, go with:

Viewsonic VX2263Smhl

Only $140 on Amazon, really nice picture, 22 inch, 1920 x 1080 resolution. Good offer for a 1080p monitor tbh.
Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
Hey guys.

Since I'm in boarding school (high school btw), I haven't had time to go home and play my PS4 on the weekends. But now I'm bringing it to my dorm room.

To do so, I'll be buying a monitor (1080p) and hooking it up to my PS4. First of all, does anybody have any ideas for a decent cheap 1080p monitor?

Secondly, I need to connect the PS4 to Wi-Fi to play online. My school only uses WPA-2 Enterprise, which is not supported by any console. So I will be making a hotspot with my laptop to connect it.

I'll let you know how it works out.
I would go with a 24" monitor with a max response time of 5ms.

I have an Ultrawide with 5ms response time and it's barely noticeable but if you're a competitive player then find one with a 2ms response time.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us