Selling Good Account | Legendary Pet w/ Heal+MHeal | UTs and Tops | Maxed Chars

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Good Account | Legendary Pet w/ Heal+MHeal | UTs and Tops | Maxed Chars
Will be using an OMM to trade. Not going first.

I'm selling an account, quitting after almost 3 years of playing.

I've already changed the e-mail on the account, so you get to keep the e-mail as well.

Muledump:



Proof of Ownership and Pet:


Characters (7):

- 7/8 Necromancer
- 8/8 Paladin
- 6/8 Warrior
- 6/8 Rogue
- 6/8 Archer
- Extra Knight (Level 1)
- 1 Extra character slot

Payments in PayPal only. Please post your Skype if you are interested in buying the account. You can also PM me it, but you will need to comment here first saying that you did.

If there are several offers, I will sell to the highest offer.

I am looking for around $125-$150. You can instantly buy for $180.
Yes please jack.hartford3
Quote Originally Posted by ANewBlis View Post
Yes please jack.hartford3
Added on Skype.
add me on skype ilnoobli
Bump.

Yeah, this account is still available. I really don't care about the game anymore, so I've forgotten about the account :P
add me on skype @ mpgh.beaverthug
hey ill pay 160 my skype is haris.karalic3 add me please
ill buy it for 160
ill happily buy it for 180 but ull have to wait about 4 days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobathan View Post
ill happily buy it for 180 but ull have to wait about 4 days
Skype. Bobathan69
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?