Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    They're extremists, if ISIS is following the Muslim religion, you would see the other one billion Muslims as terrorists too, but no, they're not. Extremists are extremists, it's been like this since the dawn of time, they are not mentally in the correct place, out of the 1 billion + that have the religion as a guide for them I wouldn't be surprised at all if this amount of people are terrorists, not because of the religion but because of them as people, and them just mentally. If these people followed any other religion, they would do the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    iam from iraq and isis is just work from isrsail emiper i knowevry body knowthat if u open your eyes evry one want take our oil imean evry one if u dont belive go search isirail plane thy want take our land iraq and Palestine thy feed from usa and britsh thy countrol these country .
    als our islam dont want any Violence this in our book the book telll us evry thing go search book isalme <Quran>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by toounfair View Post
    , out of the 1 billion + that have the religion as a guide for them I wouldn't be surprised at all if this amount of people are terrorists
    You do understand the % of population that are terrorist in Islam is much greater than any other religion by a lot right?

So yeah, this is why people are "surprised".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You do understand the % of population that are terrorist in Islam is much greater than any other religion by a lot right?

So yeah, this is why people are "surprised".
    My point is, that it's a mental thing. The % of people that are Islamic or Muslims and terrorists is much less than 1%, it'd be higher if the religion was a result of the terrorism. Terrorism doesn't have a religion, that's why it's spread out amongst plenty religions, there are terrorists for every religion, and it's not as a result of the religion but rather them as a person.

On another note, the surprised part, what I was saying is that the percent of people following the Muslim religion compared to the amount of terrorists is incredibly small, and I wouldn't be surprised that this many people are mentally in the wrong place to become a terrorist. Doesn't matter what religion those people are in, they'll be terrorists either way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    lol what

isis islamic state bla bla

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    My point is, that it's a mental thing. The % of people that are Islamic or Muslims and terrorists is much less than 1%, it'd be higher if the religion was a result of the terrorism..
    Well the religion was founded over a thousand years ago under the conditions of conquest. Modern day terrorist would effectively be doing the same thing Muhammad did, albeit without as much support in numbers(relatively, since it's worldwide population.) and having to use modern warfare.

Also, if even 0.5% of the population are terrorist, that's HUGE. That's saying that 1 out of every 200 muslims is a terrorist. Can you even comprehend that? That means that eventually throughout your life you will run into an Islamic terrorist.

So when you deflate it like "not even 1% are terrorist", you need to realize that's starting from a huuuge amount of terrorist and going "well at least it's not this".
    ---------------------------

On another note, the surprised part, what I was saying is that the percent of people following the Muslim religion compared to the amount of terrorists is incredibly small, and I wouldn't be surprised that this many people are mentally in the wrong place to become a terrorist. Doesn't matter what religion those people are in, they'll be terrorists either way.
    I'd highly doubt that. Because under similar if not worse conditions: other religions have not resorted to terrorism.

You can be a retard and say "it's just the person" but when they constantly cite the quran, when they cry the name of their god as they brutally murder innocent people, no one is going to believe that.

Another useless apologetic tactic of "no true scotsman"
    Last edited by Empire; 02-10-2015 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks

Well the religion was founded over a thousand years ago under the conditions of conquest. Modern day terrorist would effectively be doing the same thing Muhammad did, albeit without as much support in numbers(relatively, since it's worldwide population.) and having to use modern warfare.

Also, if even 0.5% of the population are terrorist, that's HUGE. That's saying that 1 out of every 200 muslims is a terrorist. Can you even comprehend that? That means that eventually throughout your life you will eventually run into an Islamic terrorist.

So when you deflate it like "not even 1% are terrorist", you need to realize that's starting from a huuuge amount of terrorist and going "well at least it's not this".

I'd highly doubt that. Because under similar if not worse conditions: other religions have not resorted to terrorism.

You can be a retard and say "it's just the person" but when they constantly cite the quran, when they cry the name of their god as they brutally murder innocent people, no one is going to believe that.

Another useless apologetic tactic of "no true scotsman"
    First off, it's definitely not 0.5% maybe add 4 more zeros before the 5.
    It's BROKEN ISLAM, and hold on... I don't care who you are but don't call me retarded for an opinion. I'll defend that again by saying, it does not matter if they cite the quran, what I'm saying is is that they're mentally in the wrong place at the time, the religion they're following is broken, they're stating what they believe is true because they're crazy. They're extremists, understand that. No matter what they do, even if it's killing their family, they've taken the religion to an extreme and they're crazy for doing it, but they'll do it.

Another person who can't divide numbers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    First off, it's definitely not 0.5% maybe add 4 more zeros before the 5.
    It's BROKEN ISLAM, and hold on... I don't care who you are but don't call me retarded for an opinion. I'll defend that again by saying, it does not matter if they cite the quran, what I'm saying is is that they're mentally in the wrong place at the time, the religion they're following is broken, they're stating what they believe is true because they're crazy. They're extremists, understand that. No matter what they do, even if it's killing their family, they've taken the religion to an extreme and they're crazy for doing it, but they'll do it.

Another person who can't divide numbers.
    Well lets not put imaginary numbers anyway, I was just pointing out how stupid it would be to say "it's less than 1%".
    ---------------
    Secondly, the Islamic terrorist population is significantly larger than any other religion, by far. It's not just 50% more, it's 10 times more. There is no other religious terrorist organization on the planet this big and who carries out this many terrorist attacks yearly.
    -----------------

Third "no true scotsman" on the "broken religion". Seriously, you think they are all mental? That they are all "misinterpreting the quran".

Basically what you are doing is trying to say they are not "true" muslims. Nobody buys that
    Last edited by Empire; 02-10-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    It is estimated that the number of people in ISIS is 32,000. Lets assume they are all really Muslim. There are 1.6billion Muslims.
    32000/1600000000 = 0.00002%. ISIS account for 0.00002% of Muslims.

By percentage Americans have a higher percentage of terrorists. Iraq was an illegal invasion based lies which lead to the death of 600,000 Iraqis. At the peak of the Iraq war there were around 172,000 US soldiers. USA has a population of 318.9 million.
    172,000/318900000 = 0.0005%. You are more likely to be a terrorist if you're American than you are Muslim.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    It is estimated that the number of people in ISIS is 32,000. Lets assume they are all really Muslim. There are 1.6billion Muslims.
    32000/1600000000 = 0.00002%. ISIS account for 0.00002% of Muslims.

By percentage Americans have a higher percentage of terrorists. Iraq was an illegal invasion based lies which lead to the death of 600,000 Iraqis. At the peak of the Iraq war there were around 172,000 US soldiers. USA has a population of 318.9 million.
    172,000/318900000 = 0.0005%. You are more likely to be a terrorist if you're American than you are Muslim.
    (I'm just letting you know, you just shot yourself in the face. Now we can actually say that Islam is a violent religion based on statistics).

1. You just compared a country's population to a religions. It's false equivalency.

Math is: 0.000008%

2. Now this is if we only take into account ISIS. Thankfully there is a ton of Islamic terrorist organizations. Hamas, the brotherhood, Al Queda(etc. etc.)

3. Third, you just equated everyone in the American Military(in a legitimate war) as a terrorist. You even admit they aren't terrorist in your post. Heck, they were fighting terrorist, by your own definition.

4. And now we come to the conclusion. You didn't take into the population of Syria/Iraq, but the entire muslim population. Which if you are using that you'd say "these are your chances to join ISIS if you are a muslim"(which are still pretty fucking huge btw).
    ----------------------

Basically, you are much likely to be a terrorist as a Muslim than any other religion.

Thank you Robin for pointing that out.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-11-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    Well duh, U.S. is a country and Islam is a religion. Is there a law that you can't compare the population of the two?

Iraq was a legitimate war lol? He believes the Iraq war was about fighting terrorists lol.

I ignored US terrorism in Vietnam, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Afghanistan, and in Iran.

You are more likely to be a terrorist if you are American than if you are Muslim. I proved it with numbers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well duh, U.S. is a country and Islam is a religion. Is there a law that you can't compare the population of the two?

Iraq was a legitimate war lol? He believes the Iraq war was about fighting terrorists lol.

I ignored US terrorism in Vietnam, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Afghanistan, and in Iran.

You are more likely to be a terrorist if you are American than if you are Muslim. I proved it with numbers.
    Well, yes actually. It's called false equivalency, in philosophy(and in general) it's a law of logic that you not commit a fallacy in your argument if you are arguing it to be true.
    -----------------------
    The reasons for the Iraq war are utterly irrelevant. You stated it was a war, not a terrorist act.
    It really doesn't matter because you weren't talking about casualties but populations.(idiot)
    --------------------------------------------------

Which would be correct if you distorted the meaning of terrorism, used the entire military as a statistic, and only used ISIS.

AND you didn't use the populations of Iraq/Syria, but the entire muslim population.

But the fact is that you just proved being a Muslim can make you a terrorist. Which I find hilarious that you'd admit.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-11-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks

Well, yes actually. It's called false equivalency, in philosophy(and in general) it's a law of logic that you not commit a fallacy in your argument if you are arguing it to be true.
    -----------------------
    The reasons for the Iraq war are utterly irrelevant. You stated it was a war, not a terrorist act.
    It really doesn't matter because you weren't talking about casualties but populations.(idiot)
    --------------------------------------------------

Which would be correct if you distorted the meaning of terrorism, used the entire military as a statistic, and only used ISIS.

AND you didn't use the populations of Iraq/Syria, but the entire muslim population.

But the fact is that you just proved being a Muslim can make you a terrorist. Which I find hilarious that you'd admit.
    No it is not. They are both groups of people and are comparable.

It was an illegal war. Yh because invading a country based on a lie and killing 600,000 innocent people is not a terrorist act.

Well you said I didn't include the other extremist groups, just as I ignored the other terrorist crimes of USA.

I was comparing Muslims, obviously I would use the whole population not just the Muslims in Iraq and Syria.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No it is not. They are both groups of people and are comparable.

It was an illegal war. Yh because invading a country based on a lie and killing 600,000 innocent people is not a terrorist act.

Well you said I didn't include the other extremist groups, just as I ignored the other terrorist crimes of USA.

I was comparing Muslims, obviously I would use the whole population not just the Muslims in Iraq and Syria.
    Really? You are comparing a religion to a country. How are they comparable?
    (It's pretty obvious you are just doing this to skew the statistic).

What the Iraq war is, is irrelevant. You called it a war, it's not a terrorist act, therefore anything you say after that by calling the army "terrorist" is contradictory.
    (this is according to you btw)

But the other "terrorist crimes of the USA" wouldn't change the amount of people. Again, you clearly don't know statistics.

========================================
    Well if you used the population of Iraq and Syria you would actually have a lot higher chance of being a terrorist if you were a muslim from there.
    ================================================== =============

Again, this is retarded statistics and only a derp muslim like yourself would even attempt it.(and have it backfire so brilliantly).

Please, next time you want to bring up statistics, realize that if you have to outright lie and use fallacies in your argument it's going to blow up in your face.

Till next time kiddo.
    Last edited by Empire; 02-12-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks

(I'm just letting you know, you just shot yourself in the face. Now we can actually say that Islam is a violent religion based on statistics).

1. You just compared a country's population to a religions. It's false equivalency.

Math is: 0.000008%

2. Now this is if we only take into account ISIS. Thankfully there is a ton of Islamic terrorist organizations. Hamas, the brotherhood, Al Queda(etc. etc.)

3. Third, you just equated everyone in the American Military(in a legitimate war) as a terrorist. You even admit they aren't terrorist in your post. Heck, they were fighting terrorist, by your own definition.

4. And now we come to the conclusion. You didn't take into the population of Syria/Iraq, but the entire muslim population. Which if you are using that you'd say "these are your chances to join ISIS if you are a muslim"(which are still pretty fucking huge btw).
    ----------------------

Basically, you are much likely to be a terrorist as a Muslim than any other religion.

Thank you Robin for pointing that out.
    More of a chance to be a terrorist when being Muslim...? Do you even know what you're saying? You say that as if you don't have a choice whether you are or are not a terrorist, the people who are terrorists again, are mentally incompetent of society and what is right/wrong. Put those people in a different religion, the result will be the same. 0.000008% of people doing something won't make the thing they're doing the cause, it's them that's the cause. I'm not Muslim, your arguments are just shit.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast