PostCode

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Code
Hi guys anyone have this source code? #define OFS_ShotSpeed 0x00? pls help me.
If you've got the complete address you can find the code in an unpacked version of the game.
should be a float or so i believe.
I only got the addy of this sir and also i dont have a source code of this. please help me sir
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
If you've got the complete address you can find the code in an unpacked version of the game.
should be a float or so i believe.
Quote Originally Posted by HomeMaker View Post
I only got the addy of this sir and also i dont have a source code of this. please help me sir
try this:
Code:
if(playerptr != 0){ *(float*)(playerptr+OFS_ShotSpeed) = 200.0f; }
Just a guess, i never used it.
I try this time sir, but still not working
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
try this:
Code:
if(playerptr != 0){ *(float*)(playerptr+OFS_ShotSpeed) = 200.0f; }
Just a guess, i never used it.
Quote Originally Posted by HomeMaker View Post
I try this time sir, but still not working
hmm i don't know then, i never used this function
DO you think your addie is correct?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us