WTBEUW Account

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
EUW Account
Hey guys, I am looking for an account on preferably EUW. If it's somewhere else, we can talk about it.

The account should have all champions (or close to), all rune pages (or close to) and a lot of runes (preferably all, lol).

Would be great, if it comes with some RP/IP. Not to mention, it should come with all information required like Email and so on.

The account shouldn't be cracked. I want it to be legit, so no botting/hacking/scripting or w/e.

Having all season rewards until now would be great (Victorious J4, Janna, Elise, Morgana) and Judgment Kayle. The season rewards are the most important point. I don't really care about the current rank or other skins.

If you have an interesting offer, feel free to pm me.

Lokes>
Quote Originally Posted by Lokes View Post
Hey guys, I am looking for an account on preferably EUW. If it's somewhere else, we can talk about it.

The account should have all champions (or close to), all rune pages (or close to) and a lot of runes (preferably all, lol).

Would be great, if it comes with some RP/IP. Not to mention, it should come with all information required like Email and so on.

The account shouldn't be cracked. I want it to be legit, so no botting/hacking/scripting or w/e.

Having all season rewards until now would be great (Victorious J4, Janna, Elise, Morgana) and Judgment Kayle. The season rewards are the most important point. I don't really care about the current rank or other skins.

If you have an interesting offer, feel free to pm me.

Lokes>
Whats your max budget ?
Quote Originally Posted by Soulraven63 View Post
Whats your max budget ?
Don't know to be honest, I am totally new to this. It depends on the account I guess? :0
Quote Originally Posted by Lokes View Post
Don't know to be honest, I am totally new to this. It depends on the account I guess? :0
add me on skype drino.drino
Quote Originally Posted by Soulraven63 View Post
add me on skype drino.drino
Added. Hopefully the right one.
add me on skype i got a very nice and cheap account: idontknow5
Please add your Skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
Please add your Skype.
Do you have what I am looking for or did you just tell me to add my skype, because I have to :0...
Quote Originally Posted by Lokes View Post
Do you have what I am looking for or did you just tell me to add my skype, because I have to :0...
It's a requirement.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post


It's a requirement.
I see, alright.
Quote Originally Posted by Lokes View Post
Hey guys, I am looking for an account on preferably EUW. If it's somewhere else, we can talk about it.

The account should have all champions (or close to), all rune pages (or close to) and a lot of runes (preferably all, lol).

Would be great, if it comes with some RP/IP. Not to mention, it should come with all information required like Email and so on.

The account shouldn't be cracked. I want it to be legit, so no botting/hacking/scripting or w/e.

Having all season rewards until now would be great (Victorious J4, Janna, Elise, Morgana) and Judgment Kayle. The season rewards are the most important point. I don't really care about the current rank or other skins.

If you have an interesting offer, feel free to pm me.

Lokes>

Searching to sell my LoL account for like 6 months so far but havent found anyone . Im selling it 50% of price and i can go lower because i need the money asap Add me in skype if you want to discuss about it =) billy98007
Add me: ImBeansOnToast or BeansOnToast
Added both of you.
Give us your skype so we can discuss, got some nice accounts
if you are still interested on lol account add me on skype: realdi.bodini , also send me a private message or your thread link so i know who you are,
i can sell you both eune or euw account, price 15-25$ paypal only, let me know if you want more info
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?