SolvedQuestion about cracking.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Question about cracking.
Hey guys, I've recently been developing an account cracker just for the fun of it. I have a question: Why are proxies needed at all? So far I haven't had any trouble with getting banned from the auth servers for a period of time, yet all of the other crackers I've seen have included (or even required) proxy support. I'm getting decent rates already, and using proxies seems to just slow things down. Why are they needed?
Thanks for the help!
Quote Originally Posted by Think500 View Post
Hey guys, I've recently been developing an account cracker just for the fun of it. I have a question: Why are proxies needed at all? So far I haven't had any trouble with getting banned from the auth servers for a period of time, yet all of the other crackers I've seen have included (or even required) proxy support. I'm getting decent rates already, and using proxies seems to just slow things down. Why are they needed?
Thanks for the help!
well if you run it proxless it will eventually say that accounts what work that its wrong
No response after two days, assuming solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?