WTTTrading Clash of Clans account Town Hall 8 Level 72 for CSGO Knife(105$ knife)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Trading Clash of Clans account Town Hall 8 Level 72 for CSGO Knife(105$ knife)
I am trading this Clash of clans account for a CSGO knife that is worth at least 105$ because thats how much the account is worth. Comment if interested then we can work it out.

i.imgur .com/ZaTJg1S.png

i.imgur .com/yc7S083.png

i.imgur .com/3zIlDiE.png
I might be interested but not for $105. Would you take $20?
Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
I might be interested but not for $105. Would you take $20?
I know 105$ might be a bit more then what its worth but 20$?? thats way to little I would know I've had alot of experience with clash of clans and selling.
Quote Originally Posted by Arxaaa View Post
I know 105$ might be a bit more then what its worth but 20$?? thats way to little I would know I've had alot of experience with clash of clans and selling.
Clash of Clans accounts aren't worth much on these forums. A maxed town hall 10 might go for $50. If you are still interested, I will keep my offer of $20 maybe $25. Also you are a new member to these forums.
I made another thread with a lower price
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?