Red face[Request] Bot for Laf Project

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Bot for Laf Project
Can someone please help me out by creating a bot (a simple one, with a simple generic attack bot) for the private server Laf Project (lafproject.net)? Thanks in advance!
Have you tried using hellquest for that particular private server?
Yes but HellQuest doesn't seem to work for any server...When I turn it on, it says its active an a stopwatch kind of thing starts but my character doesn't attack.
I have a simple SPT for Laf Project which can be loaded in Hell Quest 0.9 and which can give you AdventureCoins + Experience + Gold
Quote Originally Posted by Tigru69 View Post
I have a simple SPT for Laf Project which can be loaded in Hell Quest 0.9 and which can give you AdventureCoins + Experience + Gold
May you share it?
Quote Originally Posted by curtis2770 View Post
May you share it?
I don't want to share it, because if I do so it will get patched but I can do it for you add me on FaceBook Le Tigru and I will give you proof it works. All ready helped five people with this SPT
I just sent you a friend request on facebook if you could give me that .spt that would be great! c:
Hi
Quote Originally Posted by Tigru69 View Post
I don't want to share it, because if I do so it will get patched but I can do it for you add me on FaceBook Le Tigru and I will give you proof it works. All ready helped five people with this SPT
I didnt find you on facebook can you share a link of your facebook thank you
bumping still no provided trainer for laf
Mind helping me once his is done?
need that one please , i am plyer of laf project also
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?