OMFG!!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
OMFG!!!
Ok so i was at wallymart buying some pop-tarts! (FTW) when im leaving, i see a magazine cover! and guess what midgets!!?!!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are engaged!!!!! yes Edward and Bella from the Twilight movies, are engaged in real life, this is fucking incredible, I wish them the best. OMG!


ARTICLE FROM OK! MAGAZINE
I don't even care for Twilight.

But I do like the way you said "WallyMart."
Quote Originally Posted by fzar View Post
yeaaaaah...... no one cares about twilight sorry
fuck off jacob, i havent banned anyone today (as of midnight) so dont be my first victim hehe
Omg a dream come true. I knew this would happen. Lets party guys!!!

My favorite movie characters omg. OMFG
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
OMFG REALLY, SHIT THATS CRAZY. I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS. THIS IS TOTALLY FANTASTICCCCCCCC. OH MAH GAW, BECKY. HER BUTT IS SO BIG.
Hahahahaha I loled so hard when u said that

Lols that Edward dude looks like a werewolf to me for some reason 0.0, Is this what im really seeing? lol
Quote Originally Posted by ghostsbow View Post
Hahahahaha I loled so hard when u said that

Lols that Edward dude looks like a werewolf to me for some reason 0.0, Is this what im really seeing? lol
Oh no , he quoted me
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Oh no , he quoted me

Haha (QUOTES AGAIN) HAHA OBAMA (QUOTES ONE MORE TIME HAHAHA) RAWR, Are you gonna cry again like yesterday? xD
Quote Originally Posted by fzar View Post
im not leon lulz

im jake
figures... lol he changes his name so much,.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us