So what is your favorite character to play and why?
what is this game?! xd
What game is this, Sounds interesting , it's it f2p or
edit:
" f2p multiplayer action-adventure game."
that makes sense lel, learn to read royce
What is this game? Never heard of it... seems interesting. The characters are appealing
The Hunter is fucking amazing if you know how to use him, and only the try hard ******s use the Vamp.
Hunter .<3 all the way
Originally Posted by Niku2
Hunter .<3 all the way
Mhm, I can see I'm famous?
OT: Totally Hunter, ofc.
Originally Posted by Hunter
Mhm, I can see I'm famous?
OT: Totally Hunter, ofc.
lol . no .
There is no best class in this u fucking cunt m8s. I have nearly 600 hours playing nosgoth. When you start its fun but after lvl 10 you will face OP people like me who play alot. In this game you need alot of teamwork if you do alone you will die because vampires can you see easy. Im going to share some pictures of nosgoth.
Summoner is the new vampire feels weird playing with her but its fun ^ you can see my score there.
Very easy to kill vampire if you have good aim with scout