Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Noobs, noobs and more noobs!

Ok so I was looking through my CA folder and found some screen shots I took awhile back. Some of the people were hacking and the others were just shit talkers who I'm going to find and own.

This first one is special to me....When my guy right now was just a newb with nothing, I found this idiot hacking while I was. I followed them everywhere, they talked shit had people follow me around and bad mouth to me and try to look cool. Eventually I got a whole room full of people to realize he was hacking and to kick him, bad part was that he later came back and used speed hack, no recoil, and other hacks >.< anyways I thought you'd enjoy it because this jackass was a pain in my ass since I met them and now they've been banned ;D

Now these are some hackers who would follow me with their wall hack and just prefire on me so many times that I got pissed off because even though they prefired, they killed me with their nice guns that have no recoil.

Now I know it doesn't look like this guy hacks, but he does. He would follow me while I followed him. I would make it look like I'm looking around and he would come prefiring at me, while he would reload *boom* headshot.

Now, I know you guys are all probably thinking "What the hell is the point of this fucking thread?"....well it's simple, I would like you to come and share your stories of idiot hackers you've encountered who make themselves look like hackers by prefiring on people and just making "impossible" shots. If you have pics then bring em! Yes I know this is a HACKING website....oh the irony....but the thing is it's not about US, it's about the dumbasses like them who make hacking for us harder and harder by getting banned and making themselves obvious hackers.
    Last edited by Slipknotn209; 09-10-2009 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Rofl nice vip

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    slipknot the band are gay

but yeah lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKamikazes View Post
    slipknot the band are gay

but yeah lol
    TheKamikazes eh? Is that like the Japanese airplane fighters who killed themselves by flying into ships?
    Hmmm.... Someone who's MPGH name is from a Japanese suicide airplane fighter pretty much has no space to talk about "gay". Especially when it comes to music, you obviously have no respect for music, therefor you must listen to something along the lines of Green Day to fake bands with crappy names that play crappy music.

Anyways, I didn't say to come in here and flame, so how about you take your happy little ass down to the cellar, where you should live, and think about what you just did here. This was a thread for talking shit about those hackers we hate, not a thread for children such as you to come in and flame thinking they're going to get respect that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    Ok so I was looking through my CA folder and found some screen shots I took awhile back. Some of the people were hacking and the others were just shit talkers who I'm going to find and own.

This first one is special to me....When my guy right now was just a newb with nothing, I found this idiot hacking while I was. I followed them everywhere, they talked shit had people follow me around and bad mouth to me and try to look cool. Eventually I got a whole room full of people to realize he was hacking and to kick him, bad part was that he later came back and used speed hack, no recoil, and other hacks >.< anyways I thought you'd enjoy it because this jackass was a pain in my ass since I met them and now they've been banned ;D

Now these are some hackers who would follow me with their wall hack and just prefire on me so many times that I got pissed off because even though they prefired, they killed me with their nice guns that have no recoil.

Now I know it doesn't look like this guy hacks, but he does. He would follow me while I followed him. I would make it look like I'm looking around and he would come prefiring at me, while he would reload *boom* headshot.

Now, I know you guys are all probably thinking "What the hell is the point of this fucking thread?"....well it's simple, I would like you to come and share your stories of idiot hackers you've encountered who make themselves look like hackers by prefiring on people and just making "impossible" shots. If you have pics then bring em! Yes I know this is a HACKING website....oh the irony....but the thing is it's not about US, it's about the dumbasses like them who make hacking for us harder and harder by getting banned and making themselves obvious hackers.
    i live in stockton too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    loll nice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    they prob. know they're gonna get banned
    it's all for the thrill

Thanks
    i do this too and see if there banned
    but only to people that use hacks and say there pro

in my 64 jackin the bitches and slappen the hoes
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    [QUOTE=Slipknotn209;1023606]TheKamikazes eh? Is that like the Japanese airplane fighters who killed themselves by flying into ships?
    Hmmm.... Someone who's MPGH name is from a Japanese suicide airplane fighter pretty much has no space to talk about "gay". Especially when it comes to music, you obviously have no respect for music, therefor you must listen to something along the lines of Green Day to fake bands with crappy names that play crappy music.

lol shit you just pwnd his ass XD
    METAL ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!

----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    [quote=metalfrost;1026034]
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    TheKamikazes eh? Is that like the Japanese airplane fighters who killed themselves by flying into ships?

lol shit you just pwnd his ass XD
    Err, your QUOTE failed man.
    Anyways, I know I did. Noone talks shit about my favorite band and gets away with it. Noone has ever said that to my face, but then again noone really says anything to my face...it's weird.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    #1 Just got pwned...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to n3m1s1s For This Useful Post:

rawr2much (10-01-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Slipknot are hakers :P
    no the musik is ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kennet1994 View Post
    Slipknot are hakers :P
    no the musik is ok
    That makes absolutely no sense.....Except for the music part.

Anyways you guys, anyone have any jackass hackers that TRIED to look legit but ended up getting banned or you just kicked their ass and got kicked from a room because of them? If so then tell us about it man! I've been kicked from elite rooms about......500 times since it came out? All I'll do is kick their clans ass and get kicked out of the room because they don't want people who own in their rooms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Rofl!!!!!! That's fucked up.