D3D9 menu text not appearing

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
D3D9 menu text not appearing
Hey! I was following D3D menu tutorials made by Fleep Hacks on youtube. When I had finished, compiled, and tested the menu, everything was fine except the text that were supposed to be inside of rectangles which were the options. I just started learning and I have no clue what's wrong with it. Here's the code:


Code:
#include "Hacks.h"

int MenuIndex = 0;

D3DCOLOR fontRed = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 255, 0, 0);
D3DCOLOR fontGreen = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 0, 255, 0);
D3DCOLOR fontBlue = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 0, 0, 255);
D3DCOLOR fontWhite = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(255, 255, 255, 255);
D3DCOLOR fontBlack = D3DCOLOR_ARGB(0, 0, 0, 0);

void Hacks::CreateFont(IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice, std::string choiceFont)
{
	D3DXCreateFont(d3dDevice, 20, 0, FW_BOLD, 0, FALSE, DEFAULT_CHARSET,
					OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS, DEFAULT_QUALITY, DEFAULT_PITCH | FF_DONTCARE,
					choiceFont.c_str(), &Font);
}

void Hacks::InitializeMenuItems()
{
	hack[WALLHACK].name = "Wallhack";
	hack[ESP].name = "ESP";
	hack[NO_RECOIL].name = "No Recoil";
	hack[CUSTOM_CROSSHAIR].name = "Custom Crosshair";
	hack[TEST].name = "Test";
	hack[HIDE_MENU].name = "Close Menu [INSERT]";
	hack[HIDE_MENU].on = false;
}

void Hacks::Draw_Text(LPCSTR TextToDraw, int x, int y, D3DCOLOR Color)
{
	RECT rct = {x - 120, y, x + 120, y + 15};
	Font->DrawText(NULL, TextToDraw, -1, &rct, DT_NOCLIP, Color);
}

void Hacks::DrawMenu(IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice)
{
	if(!hack[HIDE_MENU].on)
	{
		DrawFilledRect( 55, 20, 200, 50, fontBlue, d3dDevice );
		DrawBorderBox(55, 20, 200, 50, 4, fontBlack, d3dDevice );
		Draw_Text("HackTrader.net", 190, 30, fontWhite);

		DrawFilledRect( 30, 55, 250, (62*MAX_MENU_ITEMS), fontBlue, d3dDevice);
		DrawBorderBox(30, 55, 250, (62*MAX_MENU_ITEMS), 6, fontBlack, d3dDevice);

		int y = 40;
		for(int i = 0; i < MAX_MENU_ITEMS; i ++)
		{
			DrawFilledRect( 45, 30+y, 220, 40, hack[i].on ? fontGreen : fontRed, d3dDevice);
			DrawBorderBox(45, 30+y, 220, 40, 4, fontBlack, d3dDevice);

			if(MenuIndex == i)
			{
				DrawBorderBox(41, 26+y, 228, 48, 4, fontWhite, d3dDevice);
			}

			Draw_Text(hack[i].name.c_str(), 170, 39+y, fontBlack);
			y+= 50;
		}

		Draw_Text("Scroll Using Arrow Keys", 170, ((62*MAX_MENU_ITEMS)+7), fontWhite);
		Draw_Text("Activate Hacks [END] Key", 170, ((62*MAX_MENU_ITEMS)+27), fontWhite);

	}
}

void Hacks::DrawFilledRect(int x, int y, int w, int h, D3DCOLOR color, IDirect3DDevice9 *d3dDevice)
{
	D3DRECT BarRect = { x, y, x + w, y + h};
	d3dDevice->Clear(1, &BarRect, D3DCLEAR_TARGET | D3DCLEAR_TARGET, color, 0, 0);
}

void Hacks::DrawBorderBox(int x, int y, int w, int h, int thickness, D3DCOLOR color, IDirect3DDevice9* pDevice)
{
	DrawFilledRect(x, y, w, thickness, color, pDevice); //Top Vertical Line
	
	DrawFilledRect(x, y, thickness, h, color, pDevice); //Top Horizontal Line
	
	DrawFilledRect(x+w, y, thickness, h, color, pDevice); //Right Vertical Line
	
	DrawFilledRect(x, y+h, w+thickness, thickness, color, pDevice); //Bottom Horizontal Line
}

void Hacks::KeyboardInput()
{
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_UP)&1)
	{
		if(MenuIndex > 0)
		{
			MenuIndex--;
		}
	}

	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DOWN)&1)
	{
		if(MenuIndex < MAX_MENU_ITEMS-1)
		{
			MenuIndex++;
		}
	}
	if(MenuIndex > MAX_MENU_ITEMS-1)
	{
		MenuIndex = 0;
	}
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1)
	{
		hack[HIDE_MENU].on = !hack[HIDE_MENU].on;	
	}
	if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_END))
	{
		hack[MenuIndex].on = !hack[MenuIndex].on;
		Sleep(100);
		if(MenuIndex == WALLHACK && fontRed)
		{
			//Wallhack On
		}
		if(MenuIndex == WALLHACK && fontGreen)
		{
			//Wallhack Off
		}
			if(MenuIndex == ESP && fontRed)
		{
			//ESP On
		}
		if(MenuIndex == ESP && fontGreen)
		{
			//ESP Off
		}
	}
}
Looks like copy/pasta from Fleep hacks. I don't know much about D3D, because I haven't started yet, but check your (the code you wrote) dll and make sure you're not calling the Draw_Text before DrawMenu.

My thinking is it's drawing the text but you're covering it up with the DrawFilledRect
Quote Originally Posted by InunoTaishou View Post
Looks like copy/pasta from Fleep hacks. I don't know much about D3D, because I haven't started yet, but check your (the code you wrote) dll and make sure you're not calling the Draw_Text before DrawMenu.

My thinking is it's drawing the text but you're covering it up with the DrawFilledRect
I guess you could call it a copy and paste. I was only following his video. Though I don't know what I had done wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by FloppyWhale View Post
I guess you could call it a copy and paste. I was only following his video. Though I don't know what I had done wrong.
So what you have right there are the class functions, how are you calling those? You are missing some code and we aren't going to be able to figure out what's wrong with it until you post it.
If 1 week is considered a bump, LOL @ that.

On topic: Could you upload a picture of what exactly happends and what is wrong with it?
Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
If 1 week is considered a bump, LOL @ that.

On topic: Could you upload a picture of what exactly happends and what is wrong with it?
2 week bump is just as bad
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?