I have sinned

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
I have sinned
Forgive me mpgh for i have sinned my sin is as bad as ban me for 2 months i need no distractions for my purifying. I am so very sorry.

@Mayion
I think he murdered someone
Welp GG on your match tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Welp GG on your match tomorrow.
Banned from MPGH doesn't mean he's banned from the Teamspeak
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


Banned from MPGH doesn't mean he's banned from the Teamspeak
Won't play against scammers. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Won't play against scammers. LOL
So you forfeit? That's fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


So you forfeit? That's fine.
Indeed my sexy Scottish friend.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


Banned from MPGH doesn't mean he's banned from the Teamspeak
Does mean he's banned from the MPGH tournament.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


Does mean he's banned from the MPGH tournament.
He's in out team, get him un-banned or we ripepperinos.
I'll still compete and if i win ill give the price to my team.
Don't play and don't come back. You'll acquire Donator again for $25 and scam for a knife again.
Permanently ban, not fucking 2 months.
Scam=scam=permanent ban.
Fucking cunt.
How about you don't whine about "i have sinned" and give that guy his money.
I like how his location is coordinates of latitude/longitude.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us