PostSup Anti Cheat Leaked by me

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Sup Anti Cheat Leaked by me
Yo whatsup Im gonna leak the Sup Anti cheat take it is free if u want it for ur servers





http: // pastebin. com /0Bj7e2bz <----- Remove space cant post links sorry.




Thank me plz
Half the functions are global, can be detoured/bypassed with load before autorun. Think hook uses math.random(100, 10000). You can either detour math.random and get the hook name or just loop through 100 to 10000 and remove the hook. The anti-cheat's bad, no use in leaking it. It also uses a blacklist which is even worse, and I'm pretty sure I've seen half of this code public around somewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by tehhkp View Post
Half the functions are global, can be detoured/bypassed with load before autorun. Think hook uses math.random(100, 10000). You can either detour math.random and get the hook name or just loop through 100 to 10000 and remove the hook. The anti-cheat's bad, no use in leaking it. It also uses a blacklist which is even worse, and I'm pretty sure I've seen half of this code public around somewhere.
or just don't get detected in the first place &)
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
or just don't get detected in the first place &)
does such technology even exist?
It's same at Cake AntiCheat ?
what a dumbass posting anti cheat on mpgh
Quote Originally Posted by articman View Post
what a dumbass posting anti cheat on mpgh
Then we cheaters can study anticheats to bypass them!
Lol u call me dumbass? I post it so we can study all of it like to bypass it and more so shut the fuck up retard
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Then we cheaters can study anticheats to bypass them!
Truest thing you've said. +rep
Quote Originally Posted by rata110873 View Post
Lol u call me dumbass? I post it so we can study all of it like to bypass it and more so shut the fuck up retard
nice u leaked it last year and decide to release it now seems legit
Quote Originally Posted by rata110873 View Post
Lol u call me dumbass? I post it so we can study all of it like to bypass it and more so shut the fuck up retard
take it is free if u want it for ur servers
and calling me a retard you can kiss ma ass
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?