TalkingWhy do you watch Anime?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Why do you watch Anime?
I'm just wandering. I've noticed a lot of people on here that have anime photos. So do you watch anime and why? Me personally, I don't watch it. I just want so answer's.
why you asking questions.
I didn't mean to post this comment.
Quote Originally Posted by Plummit View Post
I'm a question asking type of guy.
Well the people who "Watch Anime" are anime watching type of guy/gal.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
why you asking questions.
I'm a question asking type of guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Well the people who "Watch Anime" are anime watching type of guy/gal.
But I don't watch Anime, I am just wandering why people do. Is there anything wrong with that? Nothing against anime or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plummit View Post
I'm a question asking type of guy.

- - - Updated - - -



But I don't watch Anime, I am just wandering why people do. Is there anything wrong with that? Nothing against anime or anything.
I miss read your comment ^. I understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Because Asians are cool
Better than that gay ass chowder, ben10 shit
It has become an addictive thing for people.
This is in the wrong section m8
Quote Originally Posted by Prince Zuko View Post
This is in the wrong section m8
Oh sorry, this is a section where people post how they broke their bong's. This is general. Pretty much anything can go here.
Quote Originally Posted by Plummit View Post
Oh sorry, this is a section where people post how they broke their bong's. This is general. Pretty much anything can go here.
How about you quit being a know-it-all and actually look... http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Because they are filthy weeaboos.
Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
Because they are filthy weeaboos.
jesus christ
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?